1/4 NECA Predator 2 Pre-order

Started by predator2rules, Jul 14, 2012, 02:36:18 AM

Author
1/4 NECA Predator 2 Pre-order (Read 3,984 times)

predator2rules

I have Pre-ordered this figure from a store in Australia. Normally I would just go straight to an American store but I find it hard to believe that I haven't seen it pop up in any American online stores yet. With the figure due out in October why haven't they appeared yet for pre-order. or am I just not searching hard enough.

xeno killer

xeno killer

Nice one! Did you pre-order from Pop cultcha? You  can also pre-order 1/4 scale Ram Predator ?

predator2rules

Yeah I did. You Aussie. They are the best store in OZ by far. I actually ordered 3. Don't ask me why but its a mental thing I have lol. It is going to be a cool figure. Apparently unmasked is coming out next year.

Tribal

Tribal

One thing i dont understand, NECA always said 1/4 figures are a hard sell because the stores dont like the big boxes and all. But now they'll make a whole line of 1/4 figures from the Avengers movie and Lords of The Rings.  ::)

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Tribal on Jul 19, 2012, 03:54:50 PM
One thing i dont understand, NECA always said 1/4 figures are a hard sell because the stores dont like the big boxes and all. But now they'll make a whole line of 1/4 figures from the Avengers movie and Lords of The Rings.  ::)

Are you complaining?

We're getting the figs...so that's a good thing.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jul 19, 2012, 04:28:23 PM
Quote from: Tribal on Jul 19, 2012, 03:54:50 PM

Are you complaining?

We're getting the figs...so that's a good thing.

No! I'm MORE THAN HAPPY!

I want all the Avengers!  ;D

Pred-man201

Pred-man201

Quote from: burkewhimp on Jul 14, 2012, 02:36:18 AM
I have Pre-ordered this figure from a store in Australia. Normally I would just go straight to an American store but I find it hard to believe that I haven't seen it pop up in any American online stores yet. With the figure due out in October why haven't they appeared yet for pre-order. or am I just not searching hard enough.

Hey, i live in australia too, which shop did you get it from?

predator2rules

Pop Cultcha mate $139 also free shipping.

samoht

samoht

I prefer to actually walk into the shop and pick the exact figure I am buying. I find that each and every figure is never 100% perfect so it pays to be able to see it first.
Thats just my opinion.

xeno killer

xeno killer

Quote from: samoht on Jul 24, 2012, 12:23:55 AM
I prefer to actually walk into the shop and pick the exact figure I am buying. I find that each and every figure is never 100% perfect so it pays to be able to see it first.
Thats just my opinion.

That's fair enough but most retailers do not stock Neca 1/4 scale Predators, so hence you have to get them from Etailers!

For me i prefer buying online cause it saves me petrol, money and time!

Pred-man201

Pred-man201

Quote from: xeno killer on Jul 24, 2012, 03:57:27 AM
Thats just my opinion.

That's fair enough but alot of retailers do not stock Neca 1/4 scale Predators, hence you have to get them from Etailers!

Do you know any stores that you can walk into and buy it?

xeno killer

xeno killer

Nope!

Highland

Highland

Quote from: Pred-man201 on Jul 24, 2012, 06:09:48 AM
Quote from: xeno killer on Jul 24, 2012, 03:57:27 AM
Thats just my opinion.

That's fair enough but alot of retailers do not stock Neca 1/4 scale Predators, hence you have to get them from Etailers!

Do you know any stores that you can walk into and buy it?

Where do you live? I live in Perth and we have an Empire Toys that stock everything (hot toys, Neca, etc etc).

I'll need to get a 1/4 scale Pred to go with my Premium format Dutch when he arrives... I need that face off on my shelf!

xeno killer

xeno killer

Brisbane!! Just pre-order from Popcultcha.com.au $139 with free shipping! Easy as that!

Berserker Pred

Berserker Pred

It's available to pre-order on forbidden planet. http://forbiddenplanet.com/89994-predator-2-14-scale-action-figures-masked-city-hunter/?utm_source=googleps&utm_medium=comparison

Costs £69.99. That's £20 more than the 1/4 classic predator was last year.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed