The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Started by Xenokiller, Jul 09, 2012, 05:36:56 PM

Author
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Read 287,023 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Wow, a trailer that actually made me want to see the movie.

Aspie

Aspie

See what happens on Super Bowl Sunday.

probz just gonna be a 30 second clip of Sam Raimi holding up a rectangular piece of cardboard with RAZORSLASH/ASPIE written on it in one hand and him flipping the bird with the other.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Aspie on Jan 31, 2014, 01:08:51 AM
See what happens on Super Bowl Sunday.

probz just gonna be a 30 second clip of Sam Raimi holding up a rectangular piece of cardboard with RAZORSLASH/ASPIE written on it in one hand and him flipping the bird with the other.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Actually the Superbowl trailer is just the announcement that the movie has been cancelled, with the final words being "KNIGHT sends his regards"

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: KNIGHT on Jan 31, 2014, 01:20:03 AM
Actually the Superbowl trailer is just the announcement that the movie has been cancelled, with the final words being "KNIGHT sends his regards"

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: KNIGHT on Jan 31, 2014, 01:20:03 AM

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm just waiting for the twist that Electro is just an actor hired by the Man in the Shadows.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 31, 2014, 01:27:53 AM
I'm just waiting for the twist that Electro is just an actor hired by the Man in the Shadows.
Electro is an actor hired by the Man in the Shadows, but DOUBLE PLOT TWIST, The Man in the Shadows is an actor hired by Norman Osborn, BUT HOLY SHIT TRIPLE PLOT TWIST, Osborn is an actor hired by the true villain- DAN SLOTT.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: RazorSlash on Jan 31, 2014, 01:30:00 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 31, 2014, 01:27:53 AM
Electro is an actor hired by the Man in the Shadows, but DOUBLE PLOT TWIST, The Man in the Shadows is an actor hired by Norman Osborn, BUT HOLY SHIT TRIPLE PLOT TWIST, Osborn is an actor hired by the true villain- DAN SLOTT.

And Joe Quesada is manipulating everything from behind the scenes.

Aspie

Aspie

iron man 3 is a true cinematic cancer

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Aspie on Jan 31, 2014, 01:32:00 AM
green lantern is a true cinematic cancer

right on bro

Aspie

Aspie

7 Billion years from now, when our Sun explodes, it will be because Iron Man 3 was made outside of a Funny or Die context.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Aspie on Jan 31, 2014, 01:37:20 AM
7 Billion years from now, when our Sun explodes, it will be because Green Lantern was made outside of a Funny or Die context.
We get it, dude

Aspie

Aspie

JUST MAKING SURE

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

man I love quesadillas

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed