The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Started by Xenokiller, Jul 09, 2012, 05:36:56 PM

Author
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Read 285,025 times)

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

A look at Spider-Man's archenemy throughout the years -
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=112435#/slide/23

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

New article: http://thedailybugle.tumblr.com/

Spoiler
Look who wrote it
[close]

ace3g

ace3g

Magegg

Magegg

They should have Miles Morales to star in The Amazing Spider-Man 5 (probably title the movie Ultimate Spider-Man) with Peter Parker as his mentor.

Too bad Miles's called "Spider-Man", I wonder what codename they will give the character now that he will move to the 616 universe
Spoiler
Because they can't call him "Black Spider" D:
[close]

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Magegg on Dec 13, 2013, 02:56:47 AM
Too bad Miles's called "Spider-Man", I wonder what codename they will give the character now that he will move to the 616 universe
Spoiler
Because they can't call him "Black Spider" D:
[close]
He might take up the Scarlet Spider mantle. Kaine seems to be giving that up soon(much to my dismay  :'()

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

I love the Enforcers.

Magegg

Magegg

I have always hated the concept of the Scarlet Spider... It's simply another Spider-Man, only with a different name. And the name's very bad.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Magegg on Dec 13, 2013, 03:26:43 AM
I have always hated the concept of the Scarlet Spider... It's simply another Spider-Man, only with a different name. And the name's very bad.
u wot m8

Magegg

Magegg

And the suit sucks :/

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Aspie

Aspie

What the hell is a scarlet spider

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Aspie on Dec 13, 2013, 03:43:47 AM

This

Aspie

Aspie

ooooooooooooooooo I like that costume

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Aspie on Dec 13, 2013, 03:43:47 AM
The the Marvel universe, there were two noteworthy people to take up the name "Scarlet Spider". The first was "Ben Reilly", a clone of Peter Parker that didn't go batshit insane. Seeking to remove himself from Parker, he had his name changed to Ben Reilly(First name after Uncle Ben, last name after Aunt May's maiden name). He still, however, became a superhero, though he eventually died. In a rare occurrence, he stayed dead.

The second, and my personal favorite, was Kaine. Originally a failed Peter Parker clone with...well...dementia. And deformities. Lots of deformities. Also he was constantly degenerating. He tended to kill a lot of people. Like, a lot of people. His most notable trait was the "Mark of Kaine", and attack where he would rip skin from someone's face, leaving a handprint mark. Many of his victims had this. Kaine was eventually cured of...everything, really. Deformities, degeneration, etc. Taking up Ben Reilly's original mantle, and attempting to redeem himself for past sins, Kaine became a new Scarlet Spider. Notably, he didn't have the restraint Peter or Ben had. Despite being a hero, he still had violent tendencies towards his enemies.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed