How would you feel if there was no Prometheus sequel?

Started by JPredator, Jun 27, 2012, 01:16:11 PM

Author
How would you feel if there was no Prometheus sequel? (Read 9,869 times)

NGR01

I still don't get why they did what they did with the supposed unanswered questions (not the last one mind you), especially if they have already the story planned as they say...
Ihope there will be a sequel so all the cool stuffwould not be wasted and will have more sense.
Hope they get a good director if Scott is not coming back and a good writer.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: whatisthematrix on Jul 01, 2012, 03:27:43 AM
avenger 2? wow...thats real cinema!
Bahaha, you sir, are one of the snobbiest snobs to ever grace the computer screen.

SiL

Quote from: NGR01 on Jul 01, 2012, 08:18:50 AM
I still don't get why they did what they did with the supposed unanswered questions (not the last one mind you), especially if they have already the story planned as they say...
It'$ an ab$olute my$tery.

ShadowPred

If there were to be no sequel, I honestly wouldn't care. I may have liked the movie, but I like a whole lot of other things, best for me to appreciate what I have rather than asking for more. And if a sequel does happen, then that's cool...whether it will be shit or not is up to the movie, and to me.

NGR01

Quote from: SiL on Jul 01, 2012, 08:36:23 AM
Quote from: NGR01 on Jul 01, 2012, 08:18:50 AM
It'$ an ab$olute my$tery.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SiL

While I'd like to be less cynical on the matter, there really wasn't any other reason to leave so much up in the air from the film.

Prime113

Quote from: SiL on Jul 01, 2012, 09:06:20 AM
While I'd like to be less cynical on the matter, there really wasn't any other reason to leave so much up in the air from the film.

Blade Runner, anyone? Yeah?

ShadowPred

Quote from: Prime113 on Jul 01, 2012, 09:13:12 AM
Quote from: SiL on Jul 01, 2012, 09:06:20 AM

Blade Runner, anyone? Yeah?

That left a lot of questions unanswered?

I must have seen the wrong movie, and its different versions.

Darth Vile

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 01, 2012, 09:27:00 AM

That left a lot of questions unanswered?

I must have seen the wrong movie, and its different versions.
Probably the most fundamental from both a story and philosophical perspective.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed