Story progression changing decisions

Started by WinterActual, Jun 03, 2012, 02:51:20 PM

Author
Story progression changing decisions (Read 2,870 times)

Space Voyager

Well, I for one DO love multiple endings. It makes making different decisions worthwhile. Naturally, intermediate different paths/approaches to situations are great as well.

Gren_86

I consider the mechanic of multiple endings as a supplement to the core story but I wouldn't mind a linear driven approach as long it has depth, authenticity and entertainment.

Gearbox should learn from the obvious mistakes made by Rebellion in regard of storytelling. I refuse to play another generic AvP 2010 single player campaign which was stripped of any memorable and emotional moments whatsoever.

DUB1

DUB1

Quote from: Keg on Jun 04, 2012, 02:02:44 PM

Come on who's not going to get into the power loader if given the choice?

Me. Bring on the challenge.

As for the rather strict storytelling being planned, I'll wait and see before passing judgment.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Hrmmm, my only beef with a linear gameplay game is that they've been doing that for the other AVP games. and i literally skipped the lastest AVP installment because of this.

So the only DLC for this game will be skins or new levels for campaign mode. Which leads me to guess that anything Juggernaut related will have a cost associated with it ($$$).

this.

*In addition, yes i think  a feature to make  outcomes available based on a some system would be ingenious. They are doing it on many a games these days and i wouldnt be surprised if they implemented something similar. They just need to make the content is all and most of the time - TIME is a factor and probably budget.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed