AVP PC Servers are freaking BUSTED! What's going on?

Started by psychoanomaly, May 29, 2012, 09:38:52 PM

Author
AVP PC Servers are freaking BUSTED! What's going on? (Read 1,509 times)

psychoanomaly

I know I'm not alone here.

I simply have not been able to join any servers over the last several days. At first I could usually get in after a few tries, but now... well, the servers are totally empty. Nobody is able to get into a server right now (I've spoken with several players about it). Player hosted matches still work, but these can be difficult to set up and give unfair advantage to the host.

What's going on? Are the servers being shut down or something? It certainly seems that way.

I've spoken with a few avid players, many of whom have been playing since AVP's release, and apparently this has never happened before.

I'll be looking out to see what the deal is.

Do any of you know what's going on?

Xeno Killer 2179

This happened once before. It eventually got fixed. eventually

AcidGlow

With Rebellion losing a studio then having layoffs.. will there be anyone to fix this issue at all?  :o

Xeno Killer 2179

Some servers have people in them. I was able to join a few, though with a lot of lag.

psychoanomaly

Quote from: AcidGlow on Jun 06, 2012, 07:21:51 PM
With Rebellion losing a studio then having layoffs.. will there be anyone to fix this issue at all?  :o

When did this happen?

Xeno Killer 2179

was able to get into wolf pack clan server 1 today.

Plenty of players, but only in that server.

AcidGlow

Seems like console players have more of an online presence in this game.. I guess I made the right choice.  :P

The Xenoborg

Quote from: AcidGlow on Jun 09, 2012, 07:49:18 AM
Seems like console players have more of an online presence in this game.. I guess I made the right choice.  :P
Yep, it's still pretty much alive on the consoles.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed