NGR01 SAW PROMETHEUS! SPOILERS!!!

Started by NGR01, May 26, 2012, 10:10:50 AM

Author
NGR01 SAW PROMETHEUS! SPOILERS!!! (Read 168,835 times)

Cvalda

This is beautiful. All of us together, bathing in the blood of these potential spoilers. :)

orchidal

orchidal

yo, ChrisPachi, hide that stuff away

eyeballkid

Spoiler
Does the facehugger cover his whole body? How giant is it?
[close]

ChrisPachi

Quote from: orchidal on May 28, 2012, 11:44:26 PMyo, ChrisPachi, hide that stuff away

Hidden, but not hidden enough. :P

MrSpaceJockey

I don't know what to make of what I'm hearing.  I regret reading the spoilers.

NGR01

Going to sleep guys.
I'll answer again tomorrow.

Please do take the time to read my previous post here before asking something.
You're answer might already be here.

:)

eyeballkid

Honestly the spoilers are kinda lame, I just want to see the damn things!

Kev Loaf

I'm still going to watch it but I'm disappointed.

I guess its the Predators of the Alien franchise; an ok film, not memorable, but good enough to give the franchise a boost and a little respect back following the AvP abomination.

Shame.

RagingDragon

You know, if this is true:
Spoiler

I don't necessarily think it's that bad, especially on the back of a great new film that establishes a new mythology... but it is predictable as all hell, and betrays a wild over-promotion and seeding of some gigantic cryptic mystery to discover.  Why hype it up so f**king much, assholes?  Just say it's a new, different version of Alien that explores the Jockeys a bit, don't create all of this hype.

But I'm still not quite sold, and I think interpretations will hopefully make a big difference when personally seeing the film.  I mean, can we really believe that Ridley Scott would let so simple an explanation fly?  It really damages his credibility, and he's just smarter than that.

I don't really buy it, at least the overall interpretation.  I'm sure the sequence of events is all there...
[close]

Kev Loaf

Quote from: sugarhigh on May 28, 2012, 11:44:58 PM
Sorry, longtime lurker here......
am I the only one who thinks NGR01"s "review" is b.s.?

No you're not the only one. There are other negative haters out there just like you, who despite having no shred o evidence enjoy shouting BS to everything.

Ill believe him until someone gives me a convincing argument as to why his BS other then assumptions

orchidal

orchidal

so my assumptions were correct
Spoiler
Riddley didn't know what the word biomechanoids meant
[close]

eyeballkid

Seems to me that the first shot is the best idea in the whole movie...

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Hey NGR01, I've been reading somewhere that....

Spoiler
....towards the end of the movie the last Engineer gets impregnated by SOMETHING, (I'm not saying what). There's a fight scene with Shaw then this Engineer suddenly get's CHEST-BURSTERED 5 minutes later.  Now, I understand a lot can happen in film even in a short period of time but...
[close]

...surely there isn't ANY truth in this, right mate??  ??? 

Cvalda

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 28, 2012, 11:50:41 PM
I mean, can we really believe that Ridley Scott would let so simple an explanation fly?
"Big things have small beginnings" :P

NGR01

Quote from: eyeballkid on May 28, 2012, 11:46:01 PM
Spoiler
Does the facehugger cover his whole body? How giant is it?
[close]

What facehugger?
Spoiler
The engineer gets impregnated by the octopus born from Shaw.
Wich is now huge, with tentacles and teeths Hellboy style.
Grabs the Engineer wich was going to kill Shaw.
Shaw escapes out of Vickers lifeboat.
The Enigneer tries to resist, then a snake like tongue comes out from the octopus mouth and goes into the Engineer's mouth, killing him, impregnating him.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed