NGR01 SAW PROMETHEUS! SPOILERS!!!

Started by NGR01, May 26, 2012, 10:10:50 AM

Author
NGR01 SAW PROMETHEUS! SPOILERS!!! (Read 168,935 times)

zuzuki

zuzuki

Quote from: Infected on May 28, 2012, 07:07:24 PM
The guy is in a plane to his vacation destination.

He trolled us!!!!!
I posted this in the other screening thread
QuoteI'm still waiting for Ngr01 report, and i'm starting to get the feeling he didn't attend the preview or he knows someone who was invited. Just told us  he will so he can read after it the french reviews or get the info from someone, mix it into a story and deliver it to us. I hope i'm wrong, but that's the feeling i get

Qwertify

Qwertify

Quote from: zuzuki on May 28, 2012, 07:19:12 PM

He trolled us!!!!!
QuoteI'm still waiting for Ngr01 report, and i'm starting to get the feeling he didn't attend the preview or he knows someone who was invited. Just told us  he will so he can read after it the french reviews or get the info from someone, mix it into a story and deliver it to us. I hope i'm wrong, but that's the feeling i get

That is the feeling I kind of got from his presumptuous excuses (I have a bad phone, will write up a full review later, etc.)
If anyone on here got to see the actual movie - I am fairly sure they would say something like - "Hey I will be out with the g/f but will post full spoilers the next day. Expect it to be up Tuesday morning etc. etc.

Maybe he is combing over other review now, maybe he is out to dinner.

Either way I trust that NGR01 is not trolling us and that he will sooner or later give us his personal review with all the spoilers.

WiseNige

WiseNige

Quote from: Qwertify on May 28, 2012, 07:24:45 PM
Quote from: zuzuki on May 28, 2012, 07:19:12 PM

He trolled us!!!!!

That is the feeling I kind of got from his presumptuous excuses (I have a bad phone, will write up a full review later, etc.)
If anyone on here got to see the actual movie - I am fairly sure they would say something like - "Hey I will be out with the g/f but will post full spoilers the next day. Expect it to be up Tuesday morning etc. etc.

Maybe he is combing over other review now, maybe he is out to dinner.

Either way I trust that NGR01 is not trolling us and that he will sooner or later give us his personal review with all the spoilers.

I hope you're right, I really do *Ripley voice*

This is like cruel and unusual punishment for us! To have someone count down the "hours til the screening" like he did. Then have us hopping out of bed today hoping to see the juice! And now have to wait some more. smdh  :-\

Lostsoul

Lostsoul

Quote from: duckman5150 on May 28, 2012, 06:44:44 PM
Man...I am really looking forward to seeing what NGR01 has to say about this film. Just from reading his posts, I think that I would trust his opinion over 95% of the critics. That being said, still can't help feeling a little disappointed so far. In general, critics reviews don't really mean much in the big picture, I have many guilty pleasures that were panned by critics. Blade Runner was a disaster at the theater. I remember seeing it in a nearly empty theater. Still I want so badly to like this film and I can't lie, if we end up with something along the lines of Alien3 or Alien Res...I will be very disappointed.

I need to know a fan's true reaction. ( with spoilers please...)
Man I love you!  I agree 200% with you.
Even if as a french I can read these 1st screening reviews in my native language I must know more. Details !

Vickers Valiant

I had questioned NGRO1's legitimacy before, but I had dismissed it as just being overly pessimistic. Now that you guys mention it, I'm really starting to wonder...

Although I'm sure he'll be back with an extravagant tale to cover his tracks, so it doesn't really matter. 

Zenzucht

Zenzucht

He will post photo of his screening pass along with the review :)

NGR01

NGR01

up post 1

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Welcome back and thanks for the review! :)

Now that I've read it...here's to hoping for an extended cut.

Cvalda

Does the xenomorph appear in the film?
Does Shaw die?
Does Holloway die early?
What did you dislike most about the ending?

WiseNige

Thanx for the review! Sorry for doubting you  ;)

Is Weyland on the ship? and is he integral to the plot? or just in it for a few minutes like Ridley and them have been saying?

Valaquen

Quote from: Cvalda on May 28, 2012, 08:20:50 PM
Does the xenomorph appear in the film?
Does Shaw die?
Does Holloway die early?
What did you dislike most about the ending?

:laugh:

Do you REALLY want to know these things beforehand, Cvalda?

If answers are forthcoming, please put them in spoiler tags. Thank you  :)

Cvalda

Quote from: Valaquen on May 28, 2012, 08:26:24 PM
Do you REALLY want to know these things beforehand, Cvalda?
Yes. If this film disappoints as much I fear it will, I need to prepare myself early. :P

Bat Chain Puller

No. It will just mean you will be disappointed early:laugh:

urvile

Is there a post-credits bonus scene?

Mastes1

So the film blows then?, well not suprising if i'm being honest, i had a feeling it might blow as soon as i saw 7 foot tall humanoid Space Jockeys.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed