L'Ecran Fantastique translations **SPOILERS!!!***

Started by tonyt2000, May 24, 2012, 10:52:38 PM

Author
L'Ecran Fantastique translations **SPOILERS!!!*** (Read 8,395 times)

Zeta Reticuli

Quote from: ChrisPachi on May 25, 2012, 01:38:34 PM
Maybe nobody told Ridley where they were going, and every time he asked the crew they were like "ask Penny", and he would ask Penny and Penny would be like "no idea, ask Jerome" and then Jerome would be like "I'm in wardrobe, ask Jon" and Jon would say "I don't know anymore, ask Damon" and Damon would say "I thought Jon knew?". ;D

:D brilliant

actually, i think Ridley just mixed up the sparse details he could remember when he was asked about it in the interviews.
he seemed to be quite sure that in reality the destination where the Prometheus is going really does exist, he probably just didn't bother to keep in mind all those boring details that the screenwriter-guy included.
he was too busy scaring the living sh*t out of us!

NGR01

Quote from: jpierpoint on May 25, 2012, 01:35:20 PM
I hope that this hasn't been covered before but I have looked around and can't find any mention of it....

On page 19 of the translation PDF (the one with the rear shot of Prometheus above the planet) the interviewee makes reference to the Engineer's "black blood" and says that it spills.  This immediately made me look back at the picture on page 14, which is Shaw in her bandage outfit, covered in black smudges.  Could this be the blood of the Engineer? If so, it looks like a whole lotta blood was spilt......

I remember a previous discussion, months ago I think, that the splashes on Shaw were black because of censorship laws in the USA allowing more if red blood wasn't seen but perhaps this new information shows that to be a red herring.  Or a black one.  ;)  Or it could be that the writers have written in the black blood to work with the rules, although the R rating would suggest not.

Lastly, received wisdom is that this photo (and the clips we've seen) occur just after Shaw's adventure in the medi-pod.  I don't know how to put spoiler tags on, so I will just ask if it's possible that more than one organism has black blood and if so, does this point to a biological link between them?

Hope some of this makes sense to someone other than me!

It's red blood, darkened for trailers :)

RustiSwordz

There is a quick scene in the new Vision trailer where one of the redshirts shoots at I presume the Engineer with somekind of a shotgun.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed