First official Prometheus review/Score?

Started by Virgil, May 24, 2012, 12:44:42 PM

Author
First official Prometheus review/Score? (Read 2,030 times)

Virgil

Virgil

Over at Critics Choice they've awarded Prometheus a 90%. There's no other information I'm afraid but I thought I'd share it with you all none the less.

http://www.criticschoice.com/search?s=prometheus

Thanks to arizonabay6 (Imdb) for the link.

Vickers

Wow!  Please be legit, please be legit...

Virgil

Quote from: Vickers on May 24, 2012, 12:50:49 PM
Wow!  Please be legit, please be legit...

The webiste seems legit, I'm just hoping there hasn't been an error of any kind. It would seen that all votes have been cast though.

cragdoo

it's hardly a review .... more a score and even then it's just a number with no justification behind it.

ThisBethesdaSea

There's zero information elsewhere on that page. That 90 could be a placeholder of sorts. It's like seeing an orange peel on the ground in the middle of the street and searching everywhere for the orange...lolz....who knows I guess. :)

Virgil

Quote from: cragdoo on May 24, 2012, 01:01:38 PM
it's hardly a review .... more a score and even then it's just a number with no justification behind it.

I changed the thread title just for you, cragdoo.

cragdoo

Quote from: Virgil_uk on May 24, 2012, 01:06:17 PM
Quote from: cragdoo on May 24, 2012, 01:01:38 PM

I changed the thread title just for you, cragdoo.

aw shucks....

Virgil

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on May 24, 2012, 01:05:55 PM
There's zero information elsewhere on that page. That 90 could be a placeholder of sorts. It's like seeing an orange peel on the ground in the middle of the street and searching everywhere for the orange...lolz....who knows I guess. :)

I thought this, but over at the website they have a "VOTING IN PROCESS" icon as their marker. who knows! Grain of salt and all  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed