Prometheus Monster is "Every Woman’s Worst Nightmare"

Started by dbostejano, May 22, 2012, 07:23:27 PM

Author
Prometheus Monster is "Every Woman’s Worst Nightmare" (Read 2,672 times)

dbostejano

Spoiler
The new ship is quite different from Alien's, with its tall, refinery-like towers that Scott says he sketched rapidly, thinking of a floating tug. By contrast, the Prometheus is massive and resembles a Hawker Hunter jump jet, which is "pretty interesting in the way the engines tilt and fold," the director observes. As to the film's creature, it takes on at least four different forms as it grows and changes, sometimes "organically" in a way that [actress Noomi] Rapace calls "every woman's worst nightmare."

[close]

http://io9.com/5912306/check-out-wild-new-concept-art-from-prometheus-and-some-details-about-the-movies-creature/gallery/1

Arcyarc

Every woman's worst nightmare then, eh?

A 5'2", fat, balding, middle-aged man, with an impressive comb-over, an equally impressive beer-gut, and shops for his clothes at Jacamo. He enjoys spending his evenings and days off watching repeats of Top Gear on Dave. He describes himself as "sporty" as he spends every Saturday morning playing golf.
His job is in sales, and in an futile attempt to disguise the rapid onset of middle age, he recently bought a Porsche Boxster, which he describes to his mates as his "Pussy Magnet".

I was also going to write a bit about penis size and shape, Fordyce spots and a lack of understanding of female genital anatomy, but I'll leave those bits to your own imagination- after all, isn't it often said that your own imagination is always scarier than anything someone can describe or depict.

JKS1

Quote from: dbostejano on May 22, 2012, 07:23:27 PM

Spoiler
The new ship is quite different from Alien's, with its tall, refinery-like towers that Scott says he sketched rapidly, thinking of a floating tug. By contrast, the Prometheus is massive and resembles a Hawker Hunter jump jet, which is "pretty interesting in the way the engines tilt and fold," the director observes. As to the film's creature, it takes on at least four different forms as it grows and changes, sometimes "organically" in a way that [actress Noomi] Rapace calls "every woman's worst nightmare."

[close]

http://io9.com/5912306/check-out-wild-new-concept-art-from-prometheus-and-some-details-about-the-movies-creature/gallery/1

Without reading the spoiler I'm guessing that the films terrifying climax involves the 'big reveal' that is Peter Stringfellow in a thong

Vickers Valiant

I hate some of the things that these interviewers say. "Hawker Hunter jump jet," and "by contrast, the Prometheus is massive," even though the Nostromo is larger (not including the refinery). Come on now. 

RustiSwordz

Quote from: Arcyarc on May 23, 2012, 01:39:57 PM
Every woman's worst nightmare then, eh?

A 5'2", fat, balding, middle-aged man, with an impressive comb-over, an equally impressive beer-gut, and shops for his clothes at Jacamo. He enjoys spending his evenings and days off watching repeats of Top Gear on Dave. He describes himself as "sporty" as he spends every Saturday morning playing golf.
His job is in sales, and in an futile attempt to disguise the rapid onset of middle age, he recently bought a Porsche Boxster, which he describes to his mates as his "Pussy Magnet".

I was also going to write a bit about penis size and shape, Fordyce spots and a lack of understanding of female genital anatomy, but I'll leave those bits to your own imagination- after all, isn't it often said that your own imagination is always scarier than anything someone can describe or depict.

Have you been spying on me?  ;D

escroto

have to ask my wife what woman's worst nightmare really is. Perhaps she says it is me?

dbostejano

I found this part of the quote very interesting.

"As to the film's creature, it takes on at least four different forms as it grows..."

OpenMaw

Quote from: escroto on May 23, 2012, 06:28:14 PM
have to ask my wife what woman's worst nightmare really is. Perhaps she says it is me?

If she says that and means it, its time to find a new wife. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed