Prometheus soundtrack on iTunes!

Started by Glaive, May 15, 2012, 08:03:29 AM

Author
Prometheus soundtrack on iTunes! (Read 57,811 times)

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: EEV-2501 on May 15, 2012, 10:15:21 AM
"Birth" is an amazing track but when I listen to it I can't stop thinking of the Derelict and the birth of the first Xeno from the dead Jockey.

yep. ridley is screwing with us. i can't believe that it is something different tbh.

Zenzucht

Zenzucht

"Friend from the Past"..

I am crying.

Thank you..

Vickers

Vickers

I was very concerned about the score mainly because, apart from that recent clip which showcased a tiny bit of score, there wasn't really anything to go on.  But the parts of the soundtrack I listened to are solid and Friend from the Past is mesmerizing.

So, now there's nothing to be worried about in terms of the score.

VickersAsh

i can't wait until someone uploads it to torrents  ;D
i love the previews

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Space Jockey is also a great track. From 0.15 to 0.45. Epic.

VickersAsh

Quote from: EEV-2501 on May 15, 2012, 11:03:08 AM
Spoiler
You should take a look at JaaayDee's post in the first page. It's the real deal.
[close]

Spoiler
:-X i didn't even realize . ty so much
[close]

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

^ ;)

Eva

Eva

Thank you  :)

I actually like most of what I hear... Marc obviously is playing around with 'organic' sounds and that 'mechanical thumping rythm' in some of the tracks, very prominent in Debris...

My favorites so far are Life and Engineers.

PS all the snippets assembled here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tzUsUlfkYM#

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

^18 - Friend From The Past. ;)

Virgil

Virgil

Quote from: Eva on May 15, 2012, 12:14:18 PM
Thank you  :)

I actually like most of what I hear... Marc obviously is playing around with 'organic' sounds and that 'mechanical thumping rythm' in some of the tracks, very prominent in Debris...

My favorites so far are Life and Engineers.

PS all the snippets assembled here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tzUsUlfkYM#

Thanks to Glaive for the heads up on this, also thanks for the snippet clip Eva.

Well, the score was a major concern for me. But after listening to these tasters...... I'm actually pretty impressed! Weyland is absolutely beautiful (all thirty seconds of it ;) ).

But tip of the hat to Gregson-Williams, the track life is mesmerising  :'(

LarsVader

LarsVader

So iTunes wants $21 for mp3s when I can get it physical on amazon for $13 ???
Am I missing something? Am I getting old?

Glaive

Glaive

Quote from: Virgil_uk on May 15, 2012, 12:29:36 PM

Thanks to Glaive for the heads up on this, also thanks for the snippet clip Eva.

No need to thank me...Ron Swanston got this over an hour and a half before me, from a completely different source to mine.
Didn't know it at the time, just checked the 'soundtrack' thread to see if this was new info...didn't see it and decided this was BIG enough for it's OWN thread...

...only saw Ron's post some hours later on the 'Harry Gregson Williams contributing to the score.'-thread...

Sorry, Ron and Good'On'Ya Eva!!

Winkie Bear

Quote from: LarsVader on May 15, 2012, 12:43:54 PM
So iTunes wants $21 for mp3s when I can get it physical on amazon for $13 ???
Am I missing something? Am I getting old?

Agreed - waves zimmer frame at cheeky young whipper-snappers - will wait for the CD. Then again, I'll be clutching my sweaty ticket for 00:01 screening on June 1st in only two weeks, so I'm ready to be patient.

Snowdog

Snowdog

The soundtrack sounds really amazing ;D And fits perfectly within the alien universe if you'd ask me 8) One less thing to worry about

Qwertify

Qwertify

Thanks to who ever posted that mac 'n' cheese tutorial - very helpful and enjoyable thank you!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed