Prometheus soundtrack on iTunes!

Started by Glaive, May 15, 2012, 08:03:29 AM

Author
Prometheus soundtrack on iTunes! (Read 56,792 times)

xii22loop

omg song previews.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Sounds pretty good.

xii22loop

Spoiler
Interesting, that "Invitation" at the end sounds kinda like a happy ending kind of tune, then Birth after it sounds obviously terror based. So is the whole "fewf we made it, oh wait oops it's not dead" procedure of the Alien movies is happening?
[close]

Vickers

Vickers

I'm actually really liking what I hear... so far.

Nothing on the level of Jerry Goldsmith's score for Alien but that was to be expected.

Gazz

Gazz

Hammerpede is Goldenthal all over at times (and Hello Mommy actually). Actually quite enjoying the album so far, that said I've only sampled a handful of tracks.

Michael Harper

I remember back in 2008, when I bought the soundtrack for The Dark Knight and hated it. I thought it was pretty poor, and very dull. Then I saw the film, and it completely changed my mind. The music fit the film so well. I was very impressed. Don't want a repeat of last time so I'm going to experience the score for the first time with the film, as opposed to listening to it without any images going along with it.

Gazz

Gazz

FREIND OF THE PAST! BUY AND PLAY IT NOW!!!! Pretty much confirms how much of an alien prequel this is :P

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Gazz on May 15, 2012, 09:53:51 AM
FREIND OF THE PAST! BUY AND PLAY IT NOW!!!! Pretty much confirms how much of an alien prequel this is :P

I love that track. 8)

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Thx. I love Mac n Cheese. ;)

Friend from the past. Best track of the score. :D

Gazz

Gazz

Yup, it's a really nice little throwback and executed really well too. This soundtrack actually has more of the Alien films in it than I thought it would. Already I'm hearing Goldsmith's Alien theme and some pretty well executed Goldenthal style music.

Snowdog

Snowdog

The last song is called
Spoiler
birth, so i can't believe that isn't the jockey bursting tbh ::)
[close]

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

I've just finish to listen the score. Really Great. A special mention for "Friend From The Past". The music fits perfectly with the Alien universe. And it will fit perfectly with the images of Prometheus.

Symn

Symn

Oops shit.. Listened to the whole thang!

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

"Birth" is an amazing track but when I listen to it I can't stop thinking of the Derelict and the birth of the first Xeno from the dead Jockey.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed