Xenomorph Biology part IV Adult Aliens.

Started by Nero the Jackal, Apr 29, 2012, 03:22:00 PM

Author
Xenomorph Biology part IV Adult Aliens. (Read 19,189 times)

marrerom

Quote from: Han Sulaco on May 24, 2012, 06:26:53 PM
could an old xeno be impregnated by a face hugger?  you know, to ensure the future of it's species.   Always wanted to know this.

that be be inbreeding and wouldn't create the most healthy offspring so i'd say they don't do it.

Quote from: Nero the Jackal on May 27, 2012, 01:39:51 AM
Indeed though i personally don't believe drones or warriors can become queens, that crap only happens in the games.

a warrior turning into a queen happened in avp-r with the predalien.

Nero the Jackal

Quote from: marrerom on May 30, 2012, 01:24:17 PM
Quote from: Han Sulaco on May 24, 2012, 06:26:53 PM
could an old xeno be impregnated by a face hugger?  you know, to ensure the future of it's species.   Always wanted to know this.

that be be inbreeding and wouldn't create the most healthy offspring so i'd say they don't do it.

Quote from: Nero the Jackal on May 27, 2012, 01:39:51 AM
Indeed though i personally don't believe drones or warriors can become queens, that crap only happens in the games.

a warrior turning into a queen happened in avp-r with the predalien.

No, the predalien was a young queen, thus it was a praetorian.

marrerom

the predalien was a normal alien that was molting into a queen. the directors said so on this very website. whether you want to call the stage it was at in its growth a praetorian is fine

Nero the Jackal

Said directors also said it was a young queen who used different methods to establish a hive before she became grew more and  immobile with an egg sac, either way it was crap.

Now i am more interesting in the creature that was in prometheus, i won't say details as it would be a spoiler.

mastermoon

In any of the Alien movies was it ever confirmed that the xenomorphs were created as Bio-Weapons?.

Nero the Jackal

no, but
Spoiler
Prometheus implies or outright shows that the engineers at least used xenomorphs or it's progenitor to try and kill all humanity (i can't be sure since i only know this from wikipedia.)
[close]

mastermoon

One thing I've been wondering if xenomorph's can stay underwater forever?.

Nero the Jackal

Good question, we know xenos can swim very well and are able to at least stay underwater longer than a human but it is unknown if they can stay under indefinitely, though it could be possible.

mastermoon

Another thing the Alien movies never really confirmed if xenomorphs could build up muscle like a Body Builder.

SM

SM

Probably because all this minutae you keep bringing up isn't the slightest bit important to anything.

mastermoon

Quote from: SM on May 31, 2012, 11:30:02 PM
Probably because all this minutae you keep bringing up isn't the slightest bit important to anything.

SM I just have so many questions about the xenomorphs.

Nero the Jackal

You should post a list if you have more than one question, like in the first page where i asked many questions.

Aliens are presumed to be stronger then their hosts so whether they can build muscle or not is a moot point since they will overpower you anyway.

marrerom

Quote from: Nero the Jackal on May 31, 2012, 12:31:49 PM
Said directors also said it was a young queen who used different methods to establish a hive before she became grew more and  immobile with an egg sac, either way it was crap.

it was them trying to add to the life cycle of the Aliens without causing continuity errors...in the end they just muddled things up by adding a superfluous 3rd form of reproduction (the first two being queen-egg laying and egg morphing). chalk it up to the BS's over zealousness and lack of restraint when handling these creatures.

Nero the Jackal

indeed though i personally consider egg-morphing to be canonically gray at best because it was originally a deleted scene.

Fox or someone; apparently wanted the predalien to wield weapons.

chupacabras acheronsis

there was concept art.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed