International Prometheus Launch Trailer

Started by Valaquen, Apr 27, 2012, 01:05:31 AM

Author
International Prometheus Launch Trailer (Read 154,153 times)

xeno_alpha_07

Oh god theres that damn fire axe!  That's it, I've had it with this movie. 

brodels_nazz

Quote from: Mastes1 on Apr 29, 2012, 09:46:19 PM
Quote from: OpenMaw on Apr 29, 2012, 09:39:05 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 29, 2012, 09:12:42 PM

This shot freaks me the f**k out of me.

This shot does remind me of a very Alien moment.

'sigh' that screen makes me think of what this film could of been, in stead we get humanoid space jockeys and dumb looking mutated mohawk man as bad guys. :-\

Cackling at how you've apparently figured out the whole movie from less than 10 minutes of footage from a 2 hour+ movie.

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Apr 29, 2012, 10:10:36 PM

Oh god theres that damn fire axe!  That's it, I've had it with this movie.
Pffff... :'(
Who says it is a fire axe? Maybe it is just a digging tool.

williammcnasty#awesome92

williammcnasty#awesome92

Quote from: Kess on Apr 29, 2012, 09:51:35 PM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Apr 29, 2012, 09:21:15 PM
Anyone starting to think that somehow all the crew get infected and the xenomorph/facehugger being able to "adapt" to everything it attaches adapts to their helmets and that's why the aliens in the movies later on have those domed shaped skulls as part of their 'mutations'?

I wondered the same.  Didn't Ridley Scott say something about the spacesuit helmet design being of significance?

thats actually a really interesting theory but theres already an alien drone dipicted on a wall carving in the ship sooooo eh

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 29, 2012, 10:06:01 PM
Sweepums--anything that caught your sig-making eye? ;D
A lot, I'm just rolling around nude in a pile of beautiful screencaps.  :laugh:

I'm gonna wait for HD before I get to constructing one though... really wish I could incorporate animated GIF elements into it, there are some shots that are just too fantastic in motion to use in just a still frame.

ThisBethesdaSea

If a fire axe is going to keep Xeno from seeing this film....so be it. That's about the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

OpenMaw

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Apr 29, 2012, 10:14:28 PM
If a fire axe is going to keep Xeno from seeing this film....so be it. That's about the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

I'm pretty sure it was one of dem dere "haw haw" thangs, ya see?

brodels_nazz

Along with judging people's acting and deducing the whole movie from a few minutes of footage spliced together. *facepalm*

Valaquen

It was a joke, man.

^ kewl

mastermoon

What the hell is melting that guys helmet?.

ThisBethesdaSea

amen Brodel.

I know some one was complaining about the use and/or presence of a fire axe in the film...and with as many people going ape shit over the smallest things in this film, I didn't really read it as a joke....but no worries. :) It was a good one. :)

fiveways

Jesus it amazes me how much people WANT to hate this movie. 

OpenMaw

Quote from: Valaquen on Apr 29, 2012, 10:19:09 PM
It was a joke, man.

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g425/mrmagoo6/5NsKG.gif

^ kewl

I wonder why he doesn't try to get the stuff off his face? It's like he reaches and then pulls back. Very odd.

Capovin

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Apr 29, 2012, 09:53:59 PM
I would concede that Theron's delivery is quite flat....but I wouldn't and COULDN'T base the acting from the entire 2 hours off of the 3 to 4 lines of dialogue I've heard.

So far, this film looks like NOTHING I've seen before, aside from the ALIEN-like territory they're in.

I agree, so far the problems I'm seeing are her delivery/lines and holloways. The whole "do you have an agenda" and "my job is to make sure you do yours" was a bit weird for me. I'm thinking in the context of the movie it will probably work, but in the trailer it seems rushed and fake. We shall see.Otherwise looks off the hook tho

fiveways

Quote from: Capovin on Apr 29, 2012, 10:22:30 PM
Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Apr 29, 2012, 09:53:59 PM
I would concede that Theron's delivery is quite flat....but I wouldn't and COULDN'T base the acting from the entire 2 hours off of the 3 to 4 lines of dialogue I've heard.

So far, this film looks like NOTHING I've seen before, aside from the ALIEN-like territory they're in.

I agree, so far the problems I'm seeing are her delivery/lines and holloways. The whole "do you have an agenda" and "my job is to make sure you do yours" was a bit weird for me. I'm thinking in the context of the movie it will probably work, but in the trailer it seems rushed and fake. We shall see.Otherwise looks off the hook tho

Most dialog out of context sounds cheesy.  Hell, most conversation between people without context sounds cheesy.  Listen in to people talking on their cellphones. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed