UK Telegraph 'What we know so far' trailer

Started by HappyAlien, Apr 11, 2012, 03:22:19 AM

Author
UK Telegraph 'What we know so far' trailer (Read 771 times)

HappyAlien

There is an article about prometheus on the internet from the UK Telegraph called 'what we know so far'. It has a trailer that is different from all the ones i've seen. It is similar to the second one but has additional scenes.

Spoiler
There is more of Holloway talking to the group than in the other trailer.There is a montage of people saying stuff like 'its in my suit'. The Janek guy saying kill everything! Also a shot of a blue eel like thing going into someone's suit. Holloway looking at his eye in the mirror. The mutated moehawk guy or the dr manhatten guy throwing another character like a WWE wrestler! Too fast to see and i can't pause it properly to check.
[close]

Does anyone know where else i can find this trailer cause i checked youtube and i couldn't find it and the one they have on the telegrapgh article is small and you can't really pause it or rewind it to check stuff properly. The music is different from the other trailers  but still good. So has anyone else seen this trailer or know if i can download it?

josh_axey

For a second there I was excited, but it's just the international UK trailer. :(

Case dismissed.

Infected

Whut? its the same what are you talking about.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed