SPOILERISH THREAD EVER!!! Do not read post 1!

Started by NGR01, Mar 19, 2012, 02:16:33 PM

Author
SPOILERISH THREAD EVER!!! Do not read post 1! (Read 75,750 times)

Eva

Quote from: duckman5150 on Mar 23, 2012, 10:51:17 PM
Quote from: SiUttley on Mar 21, 2012, 03:18:59 PM
If Holloway does impregnate Shaw, I have a feeling it might start off as love-making, which then takes a turn for the nightmarish as that worm thing bursts from Holloway into Shaw.

Yeah. That's the way I am seeing that also.

Incidently, when Holloway studies himself in the mirror, I think I can make out what looks like 2-3 scratchmarks on his shoulder, as in scrathmarks from another persons nails or a space cat  :)

So, perhaps you are on to something....

Cvalda

Quote from: Eva on Mar 24, 2012, 12:23:05 AM
Incidently, when Holloway studies himself in the mirror, I think I can make out what looks like 2-3 scratchmarks on his shoulder, as in scrathmarks from another persons nails or a space cat  :)
Space Cat isn't canon. Only Space Tapir is! >:(

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 24, 2012, 12:28:16 AM
Space Cat isn't canon. Only Space Tapir is! >:(

"Take that back"

Cvalda

Lssar

Lssar

Hello!

This is from the article about the Titan Prometheus @ the Wikipedia:

(...)

Before his theft of fire, Prometheus played a decisive role in the Titanomachy, securing victory for Zeus and the other Olympians. Zeus's torture of Prometheus thus becomes a particularly harsh betrayal. The scope and character of Prometheus' transgressions against Zeus are also widened. In addition to giving humankind fire, Prometheus claims to have taught them the arts of civilization, such as writing, mathematics, agriculture, medicine, and science. The Titan's greatest benefaction for humankind seems to have been saving them from complete destruction. In an apparent twist on the myth of the so-called Five Ages of Man found in Hesiod's Works and Days (wherein Cronus and, later, Zeus created and destroyed five successive races of mortal men), Prometheus asserts that Zeus had wanted to obliterate the human race, but that he somehow stopped him.

(...)

Maybe ...:

David=Prometheus (after all, he is Inmortal as only a robot can be, just like the Titans were)
Space Jockey´s race=Gods (they created worlds through terraforming, and biological beings/human races through biotech)
Present Humans in the movie=Humankind V6.0 (V1.0 through V5.0 already obsolete)
Space Jockey´s ampule biotech goo=Fire

Maybe Ridley read this same article @Wikipedia when completing the script.

Lord Freezer

NGR01

It has been noticed before but your image shows it very well.

Wonder if the temples will stay rocks or show their gigerian side...

Ballzanya

Quote from: NGR01 on Mar 23, 2012, 09:53:31 PM
When i say she will confront a fake god i meant the human Engineer.
The WEYLAND or DAVID Engineer ^^

But in the end even the discovery of real gods, the Engineer, will destroy a "believer" because their definition will not meet what a "believer" would define as god. Discovering that our god is actually a super scientist would be quite soul crushing for a true believer.

I hope i was clear ^^

Ok then. ;D

aliennaire

bobcunk

is that thing on the blue guys neck his neck or a collar on the suite?

marsekay

Quote from: bobcunk on Mar 25, 2012, 06:56:24 AM

If its holloway, then its his fashionable scarf.

NGR01

Quote from: marsekay on Mar 25, 2012, 09:20:48 AM
Quote from: bobcunk on Mar 25, 2012, 06:56:24 AM

If its holloway, then its his fashionable scarf.
;D

From others pics it seems it's his neck.
Either it's a design thing or because of the prosthetic.

Infected

Infected

Quote from: Lord Freezer on Mar 24, 2012, 01:16:35 PM
similarity:

Where did you get the picture of the apc and the jockey infrastructure in the back??

He looks a lot more like  :P

Kol

Quote from: Deuterium on Mar 23, 2012, 10:27:31 PM
Personally, I hope that Ridley simply shows Shaw's character having a temporary "crisis" of Faith.  However, it does NOT automatically follow that such crisis results in loss of Faith.

if she don't lose her life, than maybe.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed