SPOILERISH THREAD EVER!!! Do not read post 1!

Started by NGR01, Mar 19, 2012, 02:16:33 PM

Author
SPOILERISH THREAD EVER!!! Do not read post 1! (Read 75,788 times)

NGR01

Yes i've seen it.
But i think its wrong.
Perspetive is not at all alignated, not the same angle.
Wrong.

Look at the picture i posted, SHAW's attacker size, DAVID size at the console, Human/Synth Engineer size at the console.
It fits ;)

EEV-2501

Mastes1

Mastes1

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Mar 19, 2012, 04:34:44 PM
Have you already seen this. It's from Prometheusnews.net. It's a good size comparison montage.
http://www.prometheusnews.net/pix/size-comparison.jpg

Going a touch off topic but i find it quite funny that the orig ALIEN pic looks sooo much better looking than the Prometheus one which looks fake and cgi.

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Mar 19, 2012, 04:42:11 PM

https://p.twimg.com/AoTBPNtCEAA5DIu.jpg:large

TWO SHIPS ?

Its not 2 ships, its the same one that has turned around (there were rumours of that happening), the ground is the same in both shots and both ends of each arm are obviously reversed because its turned around hence why the 3 'vagina' openings are on the bottom now.

EEV-2501

I know but the appendages looks different (Right in first pic, Left in second).

Or they have changed the model in Post-prod between the two trailers.

NGR01

EEV-2501
No don't think 2 ships.
Just temp vs finalized fx.
Check also the jumping guy, in one trailer he has flammes on him in another he don't.
He also have elongated limbs when he throw a guy against the wall in one trailer and not in another.
The fx are still being worked.

Mastes1
The funnier thing is that the PROMETHEUS set was also built like the ALIEN set.
I think it's because of the subtle redesign, the light and film grain.
It way more sleek.

marsekay

I dont think the crew know that weyland is along for the ride at the beginning, hence i think Vickers is angry with David as he knows weylands there all along and doesnt tell her.

Mastes1

Quote from: NGR01 on Mar 19, 2012, 04:52:20 PM
EEV-2501
No don't think 2 ships.
Just temp vs finalized fx.
Check also the jumping guy, in one trailer he has flammes on him in another he don't.
He also have elongated limbs when he throw a guy against the wall in one trailer and not in another.
The fx are still being worked.

Mastes1
The funnier thing is that the PROMETHEUS set was also built like the ALIEN set.
I think it's because of the subtle redesign, the light and film grain.
It way more sleek.

Oh i know its a real set, it just has that slightly blurry and plasticy look you get with cgi, it doesn't look as 'real' as the ALIEN pic if you know what i mean.

NGR01

NGR01

Quote from: marsekay on Mar 19, 2012, 04:54:58 PM
I dont think the crew know that weyland is along for the ride at the beginning, hence i think Vickers is angry with David as he knows weylands there all along and doesnt tell her.

Yes it did cross my mind that Weyland presence could be hidden.
But i don't think she would assault him like that for this.
WEYLAND is paying for the trip he has a right to be there.
I think it has more to do with the stuff DAVID is doing with the content of the Ampules.

QuoteOh i know its a real set, it just has that slightly blurry and plasticy look you get with cgi, it doesn't look as 'real' as the ALIEN pic if you know what i mean.
iI get what you mean mate ;)
Its funny that Scott took the real set route and it ends up looking like cgi.
But as we seen it with the fx are yet to be finished, i guess color gradding also.

Mastes1

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Mar 19, 2012, 04:50:46 PM
I know but the appendages looks different (Right in first pic, Left in second).

Or they have changed the model in Post-prod between the two trailers.

It doesn't if you look closely at it, it still has the bit sticking out of the side but its hard to see, if you look closely you will also see the 2 slits on it which are in both pics but are now reversed.

SiUttley

I think it's a difference between a temp and a final shot.

I also agree that Weyland's presence may very well be kept hidden from the rest of the crew until they have landed.

EEV-2501

The shot of all the new footages who's intriguing me the most is this one. Who is this guy ? His face and his skin colour are bizarre. He looks weird. Hands up like if he was shaking a white flag.

ThisBethesdaSea

I think that's a part of a dream sequence I'm betting. ;)

8thPassenger

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Mar 19, 2012, 05:15:22 PM

That's what I'm thinking as well.

orchidal

I'm only seeing one punctured sarcophoguss, the others just seem to have a small roundish design design on them...beside three unscathed sarcophogi coincide with the 3-engineer theory

Mastes1

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Mar 19, 2012, 05:15:22 PM
I hope the film doesn't go all weird and '2001' like if you know what i mean. I'm already getting bad vibes from the way David is acting in the trailers, dancing around in the star map and his weird grin when looking at the urn. His "How far would you go to find out the truth' or whatever he says is a bit philosophical for my liking.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed