Why would there even be a 'crusher'?

Started by Sully, Mar 17, 2012, 04:00:34 PM

Author
Why would there even be a 'crusher'? (Read 12,838 times)

Born Of Cold Light

QuoteAll eggs are created equal.

They are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of hosts.

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Many Angled One on Apr 10, 2012, 08:17:25 PM

They are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of hosts.

oh god you clever son of a bitch

SM

SM

QuoteI can't wait to see how CANONICAL they make this without REALLY stretching the point of believability to the point of snapping

Dey is da canonz coz dey sed so lol!!11!

Chris!(($$))!

Yeahh...

Xenomrph

QuoteA genetic mutation OF WHAT?
There SHOULDN'T BE any ALIENS on LV-426 any more.
The colonists and marines were killed/face-hugged/blown to bits in the reactor explosion.
The Hive was destroyed by the reactor explosion.

So WHERE ARE THEY COMING FROM?
That's actually supposed to be a major plot point, along with how the Sulaco is found in orbit around LV-426 again when it obviously shouldn't be. I'm willing to wait and see how the game actually handles it before condemning it.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

It was a picture of the newborn. I had used 4chan to "upload" because I was too lazy to do so otherwise. I knew it would disappear after a day. The newborn had the lines "I'm canon TOO.... So SUCK it! Bitches."

chupacabras acheronsis

you cant hotlink from 4chan at all. images can only be accessed from the boards themselves. and unbumped threads last minutes at most.

Chris!(($$))!

Didnt know that about the hotlinking.

Xenomrph

Rehost images on imgur.com, all the cool kids are doing it.

CyberDemon13

Quote from: Many Angled One on Apr 10, 2012, 08:17:25 PM

They have the right to obey and the right to kill.

Predaker

What if the crusher came from the space jockey?

ProtoXeno

Possible Colonial Animals not seen in the film, like the Oxes on Fury.

SM

SM

There aren't any pens for these hypothetical animals.

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Predaker on Apr 16, 2012, 02:00:18 AM
What if the crusher came from the space jockey?

That's one theory, you could say the explosion woke it up from "hibernation"
I personally think that it will end up being the chest-burster that came from Hudson. Hudson was mutated because of the radiation and that affected the embryo when it was "trait-changing"
If there is more than on crusher I think the other ones came from the rest of the Marine squad. Its possible that not all of them were in the AP Hive, there may have been mini hives all about LV-426.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed