NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 393,210 times)

spacemarine

spacemarine

Quote from: khas on Feb 11, 2013, 01:07:45 PM
I'll buy only the Hudson´s figure, Hicks doesn´t convince me at all

Same here.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Ditto.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Alien Queen to be released this Fall according to Neca's twitter. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np6vAuS0KNs#ws Yub Nub! :)

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

In this article NECA confirms that yes, they are working on a new version of the classic 1979 ALIEN. Also the helmeted versions of the Marines are going to be in the two-packs with the battle-damaged xenos.

http://www.figures.com/forums/news/24812-tf13-necas-aliens-action-figures.html

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

YESH! :) My 1979 neca alien is a bit beat up... i'll buy the new one and make a new custom out of the one i already have... hmm :P

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

really glad to hear that they'll be releasing helmeted versions of these two relativity soon after the un-helmeted versions hit shelves. You just can't have them minus their helmets...it completes the look.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Jace Madan on Feb 15, 2013, 12:06:14 AM
In this article NECA confirms that yes, they are working on a new version of the classic 1979 ALIEN. Also the helmeted versions of the Marines are going to be in the two-packs with the battle-damaged xenos.

Tempted to wait for these. Do the 2 packs end up being well priced?

Ruadh

Ruadh

The only one I've bought was the Predator 2/cloaked Berserker set...and I want to say it was $35 or so? I'm sure someone will correct me, but it was around the price of buying two figures.

I also read last night that wave 2 will include a couple more marines, but now I can't find where I read it. THey also went into how they don't have the likeness rights for all the marines, and Ripley as well, but pointed out how long it took to get Arnold's rights, so they aren't giving up.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 15, 2013, 02:23:35 PM
Quote from: Jace Madan on Feb 15, 2013, 12:06:14 AM

Tempted to wait for these. Do the 2 packs end up being well priced?

Two packs run for about $30 or so at toys are us, with tax I think its about $33

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

It works out so they're relatively the same as if u were buying 2 separate figures.

khas

khas

These people of Neca, is making many figures of the same characters, don´t you think?

Shadow

Shadow

that decides it, i'll be buying the two packs with helmeted marines and demaged xenos. and a couple of extra none-demaged xenos

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: khas on Feb 15, 2013, 07:33:09 PM
These people of Neca, is making many figures of the same characters, don´t you think?

Ive been saying this for a long time but its frowned upon here in the forums. Dont let Sabres hear u saying that  :laugh:

Ruadh

Ruadh

Quote from: Shadow on Feb 15, 2013, 08:39:26 PM
that decides it, i'll be buying the two packs with helmeted marines and demaged xenos. and a couple of extra none-demaged xenos

I'm wondering if the aliens with those marines will have the option to be undamaged? Such as an interchangable head, and the spurting acid bits are removable?

Either way, I'll probably end up getting Hicks and Hudson only in the sets, and probably the Alien from the first wave. Maybe the Black one if he's not some hard to get exclusive or something.

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

I have a feeling the black Xeno will be a Toys R Us exclusive, like how the cloaked Jungle Hunter was.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed