Colonial Marines Moved to Autumn 2012

Started by ikarop, Jan 26, 2012, 01:22:24 PM

Author
Colonial Marines Moved to Autumn 2012 (Read 46,254 times)

DRAKE M.

Just copied this from the site:

Availability
Spring, 2012
PlayStation®3 system,
PC,
Xbox 360®

Looks like SPRING to me...

ikarop

ikarop

They just changed the date back to Spring 2012. If this was a typo I'm sure they will let us know soon. Unofficially all that is being whispered is around the middle of 2012 so this is all bit confusing for me as well.

Prime113

WHOO! WHOO! WHOOO! WHOOO! WHOOO! WHOOO! WHOO! That's what I'm talkin' about!

predxeno

See, EarthAngel?  There probably wasn't a need to worry after all.

Razz

Razz

Quote from: EarthAngel on Jan 26, 2012, 04:29:02 PM
I know that because I'm not a gullible moron. They're just holding out to get more money off the frenzy Prometheus is going to stir up. It's called deductive reasoning.
Right ::)

Quote from: EarthAngel on Jan 26, 2012, 04:29:02 PMYou guys act like you're not sick of waiting, so wait some more.
Oh i do want this game, i really want it but i got other more important things to think about in my life aswell not to mention other great games that are due out sooner rather than to just get hung up on one game.

-Edit- Date changed again! Well if it does get delayed i'm more than prepared for it. :)

newbeing

I know that because I'm not a gullible moron. They're just holding out to get more money off the frenzy Prometheus is going to stir up. It's called deductive reasoning.

You guys act like you're not sick of waiting, so wait some more.

No that's called flawed reasoning and making radical assumptions because you're upset.

Stringer2355

maybe they jumped the gun, before a press release

Lonely Universe

I'd like to think someone was watching and that I've done alittle good for the world today.

*dons cape, flies away*

Prime113

Quote from: newbeing on Jan 26, 2012, 04:41:12 PM

You guys act like you're not sick of waiting, so wait some more.

No that's called flawed reasoning and making radical assumptions because you're upset.

Well, that's actually a reason why many games are pushed back. Look at Gears of War 3. They just came out and bluntly stated that they pushed it back 4 months to make more money.

newbeing

The only confirmed release date is the one where I have the game in my hand. Anything beyond that is just a guess.

Prime113

Huh, I guess that's a good way to look at it.

WinterActual

I know that because I'm not a gullible moron. They're just holding out to get more money off the frenzy Prometheus is going to stir up.
Well they were holding ACM out to get more money off the AvP back then rofl.

newbeing

Quote from: Stringer on Jan 26, 2012, 04:43:02 PM
maybe they jumped the gun, before a press release

This seems somewhat likely to me. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a new "reveal" followed by a more concrete release date in the fall. It seems weird that they would just randomly decide to change the release to fall then suddenly switch it back.

Lonely Universe

If they push it back again I'm going to do everything I can to cause mass mutiny. If people start pulling thier pre-orders you can bet they'll cut thier losses and switch back. 57 years later...  This time it's WAR!

jthuconn

I've waited this long so what's another few months?  I've got other games to play and books to read so it's not like I'll be crying myself to sleep every night.  It's no secret how passionate Gearbox is towards making this game and it would be silly to blame them or Sega for not wanting it to be as successful as possible- whether that means a potential delay for fine tuning or an alternate release window.  Did everyone forget already how long Aliens: Infestation was done and sitting on a shelf at Sega?  Also, this is all just specualation on why the date was changed, if it will be at all.  So, you know, just relax.  Nature of the beast and all that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed