The new hive

Started by Xenorgue, Dec 30, 2011, 08:17:03 PM

Author
The new hive (Read 1,690 times)

Xenorgue

Xenorgue

Well not to say stupidity, I believe that there were on LV-426 around thirty family.
If we consider it aliens, all the families were eliminated by aliens or if survivors exist, they died in the explosion.

How the second hive installed after the incident would have been able to develop without host?   
- no human being
- animals in the pet shop of the colony have of to die during the explosion!

Of what think of it you?

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

First of all, it was 60-70 families, and second of all, WY probably sent in multiple researchers with added security to research the derelict after Aliens 3. After finding eggs, they probably started getting hosts for the xenomorphs a la Alien: Resurrection. Breeding got out of hand, shit went down, hundreds of new aliens. And if Aliens Infestation counts for anything, then the UPP will also be victims of facehuggin' love. But that's just my theory.

Xenorgue

Xenorgue

Without the story takes place a few hours before Aliens! Your theory is thus erroneous

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

It actually takes place 11 months after Alien 3

Xenorgue

Xenorgue

Can you explain to me why then see tone Sulaco crashing?

Have you sources?
Can you show them to me?

AlexVelez

AlexVelez

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Dec 30, 2011, 09:15:20 PM
It actually takes place 11 months after Alien 3

I was under the assumption that it took place immediately after Aliens?

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Nope.  In interviews, its confirmed that this actually goes as far as to take place after ALIEN3.  They bring up Hudson's quote - 17 days, then it gets delayed over or something.  It's a while after ALIENS.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: bworko on Dec 30, 2011, 09:23:53 PM

Have you sources?
Can you show them to me?
We see the Sulaco AND the Sephora crashing, after Alien 3 its towed back to LV-426, the rest we'll find out in the game

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: bworko on Dec 30, 2011, 09:00:46 PM
Without the story takes place a few hours before Aliens! Your theory is thus erroneous

Quote from: bworko on Dec 30, 2011, 09:23:53 PM

LOL LOL !!!! When you saw SULACO crashed in Aliens? (or how you said "a few hours before Aliens")  ???  :D :D ;D

Xenorgue

Xenorgue

I do not understand your euphoria. A lollipop to calm you?

It seemed to me bizarre that the story begins after Alien 3 given that we can see in the video that the sulaco crashes on LV-426 and thus consequently that it had stayed in orbit. Thus for me this story took place a few hours after Aliens.

You do not confuse accidentally with AVP game? Because the story it takes place long after Alien 3 on the same planet.

WinterActual

WinterActual

You are very confused. Sulaco crashed on lv-426 because of the events in the game, nothing to do with the movies. And BG-386 the planet of AvP 3 is not the same planet of Alien 3 which is Fiorina 161 (Fiori 16).

Xenorgue

Xenorgue

You understood nothing

I speak about the game AVP 1 (the original) and not about AVP 3!

Then I owe you remind that " colonial Alien marinades " is the official continuation of Aliens!

I have never said that Sulaco crashed in the movie

You confuse all!!!

Let us return to the initial subject.

newbeing

newbeing

Quote- Gamescope: What's the starting point of the plot for Aliens: Colonial Marines?

-  Matthew Powers (Senior Producer at Sega America): If you remember in the movie Ripley asked for how long they could expect a rescue finding out that it could take 17 days. Then Hudson said: «Seventeen days? We're not gonna last seventeen hours!». It even took longer that that. You are in a team of Colonial Marines traveling on a ship named «Sephora». It's been sent to LV-426 for rescue and investigate mission.

In the meantime, in Aliens: Colonial Marines the evil corporation Weyland-Yutani comes back to the planet bringing the locals and doing more work there. So you are following up to find out what happened to «Sulaco», what is going on at the planet, getting right into the centre of new chaos.

Source:
http://en.gamescope.ru/features/matthew-powers-aliens-colonial-marines-interview-en/

By the time you get to LV-426 in the game Weyland Yutani has already set up operations there and probably have gotten themselves infected thus creating a new hive.

Either that or a greater number of Xenos survived the explosion.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

These proceedings are closed.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: bworko on Dec 31, 2011, 01:58:40 PM
You understood nothing

Maybe you are right. You should learn english a bit more : D Mine is not all that good too but yours is...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed