AvPG Holdiay Toast Game!

Started by RagingDragon, Dec 25, 2011, 01:54:26 AM

Author
AvPG Holdiay Toast Game! (Read 1,542 times)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

(To play the toast game, find a pic of someone toasting that you like, say a little something, and post!  Hell, make a speech if you want to.  Only post once, and let's see if we can get the whole site to come in here and raise their glasses!  In case of the irresistable urge to comment, go ahead, just don't make it a toast.)

Best toast gets free piece of art from yours truly.  I'll even throw in some effort. :laugh:

((Please toast in order of coolness.  Naturally, I'm first.  Bwahhderp))

"Friends!  Fellow Alien and Predator lovers!  Let us toast to this very fantastic (or craptastic for some of us ;)) holiday season!  May next year bring the end of the Alien universe B-movie, the long awaited return of our favorite Xenomorph, in a certain interpretation, and see us running down colony corridors screaming to our squadmates as we blast away with pulse rifles in Colonial Marines!"

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

(Stealin' Space Marines's fire)

"Let's toast to all the members and community at the Galaxy, making it great to hang around, talk, joke, and keeping us informed on all the latest and greatest news.  The people here are truly what bring this site to life.  I hope you guys have a good holiday and let us move forward to the new year, with many more to come!"

EEV2650

EEV2650

To all my friends and acquaintances here on the AVP Galaxy. I've been a member of this site since 2007. I come here almost every night to see whats new with you guys and to chat with people of fellow interests. I've come to think of many of you as family and even think of some of you as lost family members  :). I've never met any of you in the real world, though I wish I had.

Sláinte

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

37 views, 2 replies.  You wankers. 

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Skkrrriiaaaaa ssshhhhh akkkrrrrr krrraaaaeeeeeeee kssssshhhh.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Dude, only 3 members with the spirit and class to toast?

Alright, alright, I know my reputation isn't solid gold around here, but here's a little incentive.

Be the person with the best toast, as judged by the other people who toast, bonus points for being intoxicated to any degree mild or severe, and I'll draw you a free piece of custom fan art.  Nothing crazy, just a wicked awesome sketch, maybe some ink if I'm feeling the vibe.

Happy New Year Galaxy!  I love you.

Ghostface

Ghostface

To another year of shooting the shit with like minded people. Thank you for keeping me entertained over the years. Keep them laughs coming. Can't wait to see the fanrage after Prometheus and A:CM comes out.

Shasvre

Shasvre

A toast to my fellow forum members, nerds and movie enthusiasts. Thank you all for the great year that have been. Let's keep things going another twelve months as well, shall we? We'll loose some, we'll gain some, but as always, the Galaxy prevails.

Skål!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jan 01, 2012, 01:46:12 AM
Dude, only 3 members with the spirit and class to toast?
You talkin' to me?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

A toast, so that we, the AVPG community, may embrace in the best of all meals of the day: breakfast!

Here's to an awesome year in the community with some really cool people that I would never have spoken to had it not been for this site. This upcoming year should be excellent as our anticipation for Prometheus (as well as all the other awesome movies coming out) grows stronger. Can't wait so see what lies ahead!

Now, who's bringing the eggs?

First Blood

First Blood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUAueFkVYvA#

To my fellow AVPGalaxy members, a New Year approaches and it will be hard for some and easy for others. But we must never give up on our dreams, aspirations and what we want in life. This site has always been a comfort zone for me, and I have you ALL to thank for that. We have our timeless discussions on pop culture, Aliens, Predators, comic books, movies, music etc.

Cheers!

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Cheers! You're all pretty swell and stuff. :laugh: Now no more talking, it's time for drinking!

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Dec 26, 2011, 06:25:46 PM

Skkrrriiaaaaa ssshhhhh akkkrrrrr krrraaaaeeeeeeee kssssshhhh.

Now we're getting some real awesome in here!  I may put the decision for art prize up to some sort of corrupt democratic vote...

This may be the end.  Time to pick a wiener.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Thanks for playing everybody.  Only 9 toasts including my own, but great ones.

By unanymous decision, Rothschild is the winner of the free art!  Because, well, just look at his toast and you'll understand why. 

Spoiler
The way to a mans heart is through the undeniable beauty of absolutely curvy female butt cheeks, at least, this mans heart.  What more can I say without becoming a super perv? 
[close]

Many honorable mentions, lots of great taste and finely developed senses of humor around here.  Hope everyones year is fantastic!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Shit! Why didn't I see this thread! D:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed