Trailer is here! (HD downloads available)

Started by JaaayDee, Dec 22, 2011, 03:54:07 PM

What do you think of the trailer?

Love it.
50 (69.4%)
Pretty good.
13 (18.1%)
It's alright.
7 (9.7%)
Meh.
0 (0%)
Horrible.
2 (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Author
Trailer is here! (HD downloads available) (Read 124,727 times)

Engineer1

Engineer1

Looks like you cant' even recognize actors...
Forget i said something  :)
Thanks.

Deuterium

Yeah, the official trailer doesn't appear to be uploaded on Itunes, yet.  They are still showing the 3 teasers.

Biomechanoid20

Quote from: invertyourcross on Dec 22, 2011, 06:58:18 PM
Opening shot.... Think this is Earth in the movie? Or better yet, think its CGI?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36021219@N06/6555269677/#
It's Skyrim! jk of course. Could be another planet and it looks CGI.

JaaayDee

Added 720p and 1080p download links

Gash

I can't resist feeding the speculators...

So what's with the guy holding his head in his hands and the bloodied beaten up body on the bed beside him?

Engineer1

Infected Logan Marshall Green having remorse after raping and beating Rapace.
Rapace running at the med bay, her pregnancy arriving to its term in matter of minutes.

Gash

The star map now appears to have Mac application options along it's perimeter.  ;)

Gazz

Is the beard-guy and the acid burnt fellow (in the wheelchair) in the background of the shot where we see the bloodied woman fall to the ground?

JaaayDee

Added screenshots, check the first post

Engineer1

Quote from: Gazz on Dec 22, 2011, 07:21:57 PM
Is the beard-guy and the acid burnt fellow (in the wheelchair) in the background of the shot where we see the bloodied woman fall to the ground?

My bet on an infected human starting to become an Engineer (his head look similir to the Engineer near the chair) is on the wheel chair, kneeling in front of him, David and one of the mercenary with the weird hardo (the red headed).

The jumping mutant has no beard, i't a shadow.
He does not have one in the behind the scene shot neither.

Pn2501

Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 22, 2011, 06:58:55 PM
Looks like you cant' even recognize actors...
Forget i said something  :)
Thanks.

you clearly cant read

check the hidef clip it reads way at the end of his cap.

Deuterium

Quote from: JaaayDee on Dec 22, 2011, 07:22:17 PM
Added screenshots, check the first post

Awesome, thanks JaaayDee.

In the pic with the guy on the bed with his head in his hands...I can't be certain that the shape on the bed is a person, or just pillows and blankets.  It could be either.  Engineer1 could be correct, and perhaps it is Naomi...but it is hard to make out.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I watch the trailer three times already! I can't wait for Jeremy Jahns to review the trailer soon.

Nightmare Asylum

Wow, that was amazing. Absolutely amazing.

The way the letters appeared, just like in Alien, it was such an aweosme nod. And seeing the interior of the Derelict like that, with the chair popping out, was just great. Without a doubt my most anticipated movie of next year.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed