Trailer is here! (HD downloads available)

Started by JaaayDee, Dec 22, 2011, 03:54:07 PM

What do you think of the trailer?

Love it.
50 (69.4%)
Pretty good.
13 (18.1%)
It's alright.
7 (9.7%)
Meh.
0 (0%)
Horrible.
2 (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Author
Trailer is here! (HD downloads available) (Read 124,518 times)

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

It was awesome!

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: Look into my eye on Dec 22, 2011, 04:16:34 PM

And does that look like a road now or what?Doesn't look like tracks made by the vehicles.

Yeah, makes me wonder if this place we go to isn't exactly unknown. We already know there's mercs involved somewhere, so maybe there's some kind of facility there or something, but no one knows about what's lying there. The expedition findings on Earth are what bring the Prometheus crew to the planet, and perhaps that leads to others getting involved.  It's a long shot I grant you, but that's definately a road I see and it needs explaination.

Engineer1

Engineer1

If there's a temple, it means this planet has know civilization roads or aztec like markings on the grounds to that temple is not out. Or simply the humans shuttle trace on the ground when they land...

Watched it on my big ass tv with my audio helmet on already 10 times ^^

Shaw says:

"You don't understand... I was wrong... So wrong!"

"Please"

And it her that is falling o her knees almost naked in the medical bay, looks like somebody done something to her...

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: RoaryUK on Dec 22, 2011, 04:14:31 PM
Quote from: deuterium on Dec 22, 2011, 03:58:29 PM
Quote from: JaaayDee on Dec 22, 2011, 03:54:07 PM
For anyone looking for an early look at the trailer, you can download and view it now in 480p resolution.  For 1080p, you'll have to wait a few more hours for the official release on apple:

http://www.mediafire.com/?yxs82lpe1hw14d9

Screencaps of the trailer can be found here.

I'll buy that for a dollar!

Holy Crap...looked great even at 480.

Does anyone know what Naomi says when she is crying out (after the short break in the trailer).  It sounds like she screams either "Leave", or "Please" !!

"PLEEAASSSEEE"  ...I think!

And many thanks JaaayDee!

Yeah, it's definitely: "Pleeeassse!"

Darth Vile

Darth Vile

Oh yes... it all starts....  ;D

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

I bet the next thing she says in the movie is "...Kill me!"

Deuterium

Deuterium

Does this screengrab show a piece of the Prometheus' landing craft's legs...similar to the what we saw in some of the leaked set pics?

And if so, can we assume that their landing craft has been destroyed by this point in the movie?

mastermoon

mastermoon

Sadly this trailer is not even on youtube yet it's just fake fanmade trailers.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

I tried to upload it to youtube and it got instantly banned by FOX, regardless if it was listed as private/unlisted or not.

Cureguy1

Cureguy1

Oh no! I hate to be a Debbie Downer but, I never wanted the Space Jockeys to look like a giant version of Mr. Clean! Ahhhhhh! When I first saw A L I E N, I wanted to envision a race of giant elephant men. But, it's just a bio-suit...don't get me wrong it still looks awesome and I will see it with baited breath. I hope I'm wrong about a race of giant Mr. Cleans' creating mankind. I don't want them to look like us!

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Even in 480p the visuals are absolutely stunning. The blend of CG and practical effects are the best I've seen in a long time and the way the trailer was put together makes it the best I've seen for any film next year. Love the slow build and quick release and the music used is perfect. Really can't fault it, looking forward to the 1080p version so I can really start analysing.

On a side note, looking again at the shot of Fassbender pulling the specimen out of the urn, I can't help but think 'early face-hugger prototype'. Kinda like a beta face-hugger that's just started to develop out of this primordial ooze. There's the tail like vertebrae, the beginning of the 'fingers' and the large flap shaped area's. Maybe what we're witnessing is the creation of the xenomorph kind, even if they don't necessarily feature in the film in they're usual forms?

Zeta Reticuli

nice find!

in the scene with the space jockey chair, you can see the whole body of the engineer/mutant thing standing beside it

stoosh95

stoosh95

I love how they made the "derelict" upright ... never thought to view it that way.

Hope most of the scenes are from the 1st act ... I still want my surprises.

Quote from: deuterium on Dec 22, 2011, 04:37:22 PM
Does this screengrab show a piece of the Prometheus' landing craft's legs...similar to the what we saw in some of the leaked set pics?

And if so, can we assume that their landing craft has been destroyed by this point in the movie?

Well spotted - I think that confirms what collides with the Jockey Ship...

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

What time EST will Apple upload the trailer?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed