brand new official pics!!!

Started by BonesawT101, Nov 23, 2011, 12:20:32 AM

Author
brand new official pics!!! (Read 156,821 times)

Psycho

Psycho

the big human head has predator writing on it

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

*jumps out of window*

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Small coincidence, minor annoyance.

It's best to not think about it.

Gash

Gash

Clearly there was an underhand traitor on the team trying to get away with it. Ridley wouldn't give Predator any credence.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Ridley wouldn't do this do us nor himself.  No f**king way in the furthest depths of hell.

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

Let it die....AvP was a colossal waste of all parties involved. It's like taking a masterpiece painting and shitting all over it.

Psycho

Psycho

i did a little search on wolfs mask and looked at other pictures of it and i dont see the markings on it...so what i think is that someone did a very editing on the picture but than again id love to see some reference of the predator race...dont hate me for it lol

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Dec 02, 2011, 03:50:07 PMThey were an early concept design of the Space Jockeys species.
Ah I didn't know that. I had always put them with O'Bannon's idea of the pyramid, being a depiction of the alien species not the poor Jockey who found them. I also notice that the chestburster depicted is the old 'chicken' design that was thrown out, or very similar to it.

Quote from: Psycho on Dec 02, 2011, 08:46:56 PMthe big human head has predator writing on it

-Chris.

Semaka

Semaka

there are no such markings on Wolf's Mask, end of story, search all the posters on the internet and you will see there are none with the same markings.

PS: I also think it is a beheaded Jockey.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Damn, i'm busted  :-[

And as is see...someone already posted it on IMDB...as usual.  ::)
But don't tell 'em about it, maybe someone jumps out of the window  :laugh:

newbeing

newbeing

Haha nice. Had me fooled.

Gash

Gash

What a relief.  :D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Oh I was so fooled...

psychonaut25

psychonaut25

Quote from: Semaka on Dec 02, 2011, 10:24:16 PM
there are no such markings on Wolf's Mask, end of story, search all the posters on the internet and you will see there are none with the same markings.

PS: I also think it is a beheaded Jockey.

What if, just think only what IF there is some Predator reference in Prometheus....and, I can't understand the negative reactions on the predator markings on the giant head...we are on Alien vs PREDATOR galaxy.net forum, right..?? ;D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

It's an Alien movie, not an AvP movie...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed