Command & Conquer: Generals 2

Started by scarhunter92, Nov 07, 2011, 06:23:29 PM

Author
Command & Conquer: Generals 2 (Read 2,498 times)

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

It's set to be revealed at VGAs. And it's a new franchise.

First teaser screenshot:

Xenodog

Xenodog

Meh, looks like Far Cry / Modern Warfare / Uncharted.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Xenodog on Nov 07, 2011, 06:41:31 PM

We'll have to wait and see. Don't jump on the hate train so fast, bro.

Effectz

Effectz

How did you come to that idea with just one screenshot?Oh i see now!It has a Technical in it so yeah it has to be like farcry 2.The guy is wearing an ammo belt so yeah its Modern Warfare,It's a desert screenshot with a jeep so yeah its Uncharted.

Yeah.......

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Effectz on Nov 07, 2011, 06:53:35 PM

How did you come to that idea with just one screenshot?Oh i see now!It has a Technical in it so yeah it has to be like farcry 2.The guy is wearing an ammo belt so yeah its Modern Warfare,It's a desert screenshot with a jeep so yeah its Uncharted.

Yeah.......

Exactly my thoughts.

Xenodog

Xenodog

And it's a legit summary.

What do you think it's about from that picture?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I don't know if you're any good at art, but you're amazing at drawing conclusions.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 07, 2011, 07:23:02 PM
I don't know if you're any good at art, but you're amazing at drawing conclusions.

Again, what would you say it's about from that picture?

The funny thing is I never said "IT'S A CLONE OF X, Y & Z!" to repeat my original statement : "Meh, looks like Far Cry / Modern Warfare / Uncharted."

I'll highlight the important bit for you: "Meh, looks like Far Cry / Modern Warfare / Uncharted."

Nightlord

Nightlord

Personally looking at that screenshot, the game i'd compare it with would be Rage anyway can't wait to see what genre and setting this will have.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Nightlord on Nov 07, 2011, 07:34:06 PM
Personally looking at that screenshot, the game i'd compare it with would be Rage anyway can't wait to see what genre and setting this will have.

I was tempted to say it looked RAGe-ey, but lack of any sci-fi elements at all put me off.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Hahahaha, my friend you never cease to make me laugh.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Xenodog on Nov 07, 2011, 07:33:10 PM

The funny thing is I never said "IT'S A CLONE OF X, Y & Z!" to repeat my original statement : "Meh, looks like Far Cry / Modern Warfare / Uncharted."

I'll highlight the important bit for you: "Meh, looks like Far Cry / Modern Warfare / Uncharted."
Hah, as opposed to not looking like? It's just a seemingly less presumptiuos way of saying 'clone of', yet it's the exact same.

Quote from: coolbreeze on Nov 07, 2011, 08:20:14 PM

Hahahaha, my friend you never cease to make me laugh.
;3

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 07, 2011, 09:21:52 PM
Quote from: Xenodog on Nov 07, 2011, 07:33:10 PM

Hah, as opposed to not looking like? It's just a seemingly less presumptiuos way of saying 'clone of', yet it's the exact same.

No, it's a way of putting forth my opinion that the visual design and possibly plot is similar to said games.

Effectz

Effectz

It's clearly an art rendering,how can you make any assuptions on its visual design when its clearly not the visual design.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Effectz on Nov 07, 2011, 09:38:36 PM
It's clearly an art rendering,how can you make any assuptions on its visual design when its clearly not the visual design.
Do you know what an art render's purpose is in game design?...
Like say...visual design?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed