What was your first message board?

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 01, 2011, 03:44:58 AM

Author
What was your first message board? (Read 1,443 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Mine was Gamefaqs back in 2002. I discover Gamefaqs in the instruction manual for Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee and I join the site when I was 11. I post on the Budokai, Destroy All Melee and Metal Gear Solid 2 section before I got banned when I told them that I was 11. I later re-join Gamefaqs/Gamespot when I was 13 back in 2004.

I used to post on Planet Namek, Temple o' Trunks, Pojo, DB-Unlimited, PlanetAVP and the official gameshark forums (The Yu-Gi-Oh section of the site) around the same time as well back in 2002-2003.

•ONEYE•

Bat Chain Puller

Kimo

Kimo

Mine was a Hentai forum that i found back on my good old Dreamcast back in 1998.

I started getting copies of PS1 games from this lad who sold them. I was well in to my fighting games and he use to get the Jap rips because most played faster and smoother then the Pal copies. I liked the manga style on some of the games and i use to draw a lot back then. so when i got a dreamcast i started to search for manga/game related stuff and it was not long before i discovered Hentai. Anyhow i was only on that forum for a short time because i soon got bored with Manga. Then afew years later i joined the terminator 3 forums and posted a lot till the place died and then joined this forum and lurk on a few others.

Space Sweeper

Bungie.net

Back in the Halo 2 days...

EEV2650

My first message board was a Everclear (the band) forum. That was back in 2001

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

A message board about animations found by a friend of mine.

maledoro

Pretty much most of these.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: maledoro on Nov 01, 2011, 12:57:19 PM
Pretty much most of these.

Old school rules.  Our local BBS was called Fantasia and it was nerds of all ages.  Where user names were once known as "handles" lol.  I used a name that did not indicate that I was female (avoiding the leg humpers) so many people were surprised when I showed up at a meet  :laugh: 

Purebreedalien

This place, funnily enough. :D

Nightmare Asylum

Some old Bionicle forums called BZPower.

severen76

This one I believe.

chupacabras acheronsis

Proyecto-Yautja.

Predator Queen

Something about werewolf movies and werewolves in general.

DeeZire Command & Conquer modding community i believe. also possibly the lucasarts forum although i don't think i ever had much presence there.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed