5 things you liked and didn't like about the E3 Demo footage

Started by frostedone, Oct 02, 2011, 12:29:37 AM

Author
5 things you liked and didn't like about the E3 Demo footage (Read 23,800 times)

escroto

Well cyborgs are the fusion of human flesh with metal. Don't take things that out of contest lol. To me they look at lot more machine than organism when they reach the adult form. Just my 2 cents.

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: escroto on Mar 13, 2012, 07:34:44 AM
Well cyborgs are the fusion of human flesh with metal. Don't take things that out of contest lol. To me they look at lot more machine than organism when they reach the adult form. Just my 2 cents.
"A cyborg, short for "cybernetic organism", is a being with both biological and artificial (e.g. electronic, mechanical or robotic) parts."

"The term cyborg is often applied to an organism that has enhanced abilities due to technology,[3] though this perhaps oversimplifies the necessity of feedback for regulating the subsystem. The more strict definition of Cyborg is almost always considered as increasing or enhancing normal capabilities. While cyborgs are commonly thought of as mammals, they might also conceivably be any kind of organism and the term "Cybernetic organism" has been applied to networks, such as road systems, corporations and governments, which have been classed as such. The term can also apply to micro-organisms which are modified to perform at higher levels than their unmodified counterparts."

read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyborg

I have never seen an alien make a pit stop for a tune up... :) The aliens were inspired by Giger's art work, which blends machines with living elements together in dark and macabre settings. So I can see where one might think an alien is a robot (100% mechanical once fully grown would make the aliens robots)

Salt The Fries

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed