More enthusiasm from Fassbender

Started by JaaayDee, Sep 13, 2011, 01:18:43 PM

Author
More enthusiasm from Fassbender (Read 17,740 times)

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

QuoteWell we finished at the end of July.  Usually nowadays a lot of things are done in greenscreen when you are dealing with these kind of films, and anything of the fantastical nature, whereas these sets that I walked onto, I've never seen anything like it and probably never will again.

The attention to detail of Mr Scott is outstanding. I mean, he's just a master craftsman. His energy on set is just phenominal, and his attention to detail... And we had a lot of fun doing it, and I think he had a lot of fun. I don't think viewers are gonna be disappointed, it's gonna be quite something I think.

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/fivelive/kermode/kermode_20110909-1715a.mp3

At around 33:30

What interests me is that he affirms that filming is over already.  Maybe that whole Spain ordeal is fabricated?  No major movie blogs have been reblogging the Spain news so maybe they know more than we do.  Maybe, it's all part of the disinformation campaign by the powers that be at Fox.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

His enthusiasm doesn't do anything but hype me more for the film. Dammit.

Never say no to Panda!

Dude watch some "Making of..." videos, it's always the same.

"He is the best director ever and im honored to work with him"
"He is such a talented actor, he's always been my idol and i learned sooo much from him."
"There is so much detail in this movie, it's the greatest thing i've ever seen."
"The team was like a huge family, we had so much fun and i'm thankful for this unique experience."
I guess even the making of AVP2 was this way.

;D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Never say no to Panda!

Would you talk badly 'bout your next movie  ;D?
I wouldn't, have to pay my rent.

NUB DESTROYER

When someone has seen "The making of AVP2" (avpr), you know he means business

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Sep 13, 2011, 01:37:16 PM
Of course you wouldn't.
The more and more sayings about the live-action sets and how much detail Ridley Scott has infused into them, according to how enthusiastingly Fassbender is describing them, is what I'm talking about.

Michael Harper

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Sep 13, 2011, 01:34:45 PM
I guess even the making of AVP2 was this way.

What do you mean?

Never say no to Panda!

That actors and film team describe their work as one of the best and unique movies ever.

NUB DESTROYER

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Sep 13, 2011, 01:48:41 PM
That actors and film team describe their work as one of the best and unique movies ever.

To be fair, all those actors and actresses are doing squat right now, except for that guy who plays the shapeshifter in True Blood. Don't even know his real name.

Fassbender is making the rounds now. So his words should mean a little more.

I like your new icon and sig  BTW

ThisBethesdaSea

Can't wait. I'm the most curious about how we will be scared shitless in this film.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Sep 13, 2011, 01:37:16 PM
I wouldn't, have to pay my rent.

Spoiler
[close]

Never say no to Panda!

Haha well ok, he is a baaad guy  ;D

m138jewski

m138jewski

IMO he was the best thing about X Men: First Class. I have a feeling after Prometheus he's gonna be one of my fave actors.

Zenzucht

Zenzucht

I've just realized they are still keeping the alphabetical sequence of the androids.. Ash, Bishop, Call and now David.

Next time, it will be Elmo. Or Esmeralda.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed