Your thoughts on Drugs?

Started by daywalker, Aug 30, 2011, 10:21:03 AM

Author
Your thoughts on Drugs? (Read 50,408 times)

LadyZero

LadyZero

The only drug I need is speed and I'm talking about the four wheeled kind :laugh:

Not a fan of actual drugs because of a bad experience at university - smoked some bad weed laced with what I was told later was probably PCP, had a massive freakout and ran down the middle of the street screaming in French at the top of my voice, then collapsed. Ugh. Never again.

Besides, I put enough prescription stuff in my body every day not to need anything recreationally. Cigarettes are my one weakness even though technically I've quit >.> Really, I have. Honest.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: LadyZero on Sep 03, 2011, 03:52:09 PM
The only drug I need is speed and I'm talking about the four wheeled kind :laugh:

Not a fan of actual drugs because of a bad experience at university - smoked some bad weed laced with what I was told later was probably PCP, had a massive freakout and ran down the middle of the street screaming in French at the top of my voice, then collapsed. Ugh. Never again.

Besides, I put enough prescription stuff in my body every day not to need anything recreationally. Cigarettes are my one weakness even though technically I've quit >.> Really, I have. Honest.

You a social smoker?I tried to quit then when i go out on the town everyone smoking around me just makes me pull my pubes out and have one.

LadyZero

LadyZero

Quote from: Effectz on Sep 03, 2011, 03:56:58 PM
You a social smoker?I tried to quit then when i go out on the town everyone smoking around me just makes me pull my pubes out and have one.

Yes, dammit >.> And if I'm out and someone offers me one, I can't say no. I do try though. At least I've actually quit smoking them every day. Chaining ten of them once or twice a month when I'm half-drunk isn't as bad as that. Or so I keep telling myself.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Not a fan of actual drugs because of a bad experience at university - smoked some bad weed laced with what I was told later was probably PCP, had a massive freakout and ran down the middle of the street screaming in French at the top of my voice, then collapsed.
What would be weirder would be if you never knew how to speak French.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

makes me pull my pubes out and have one.

No a bad thing considering those are pretty nasty ;)

LadyZero

LadyZero

Quote from: Valaquen on Sep 03, 2011, 04:06:57 PM
Not a fan of actual drugs because of a bad experience at university - smoked some bad weed laced with what I was told later was probably PCP, had a massive freakout and ran down the middle of the street screaming in French at the top of my voice, then collapsed.
What would be weirder would be if you never knew how to speak French.

But I do, so, c'est bien!

Effectz

Effectz

Drugs are bad mkayyy.

daywalker

daywalker

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 03, 2011, 04:20:24 PM
makes me pull my pubes out and have one.

No a bad thing considering those are pretty nasty ;)
Smoking pubes sounds Real Bad

Keg

Keg

I met a girl at Leeds festival recently who had two very different reactions to alcohol and both of them were hilarious. Never seen anybody affected like her before. The first night she went mute. She just at there smiling and giggling and whenever you tried to speak to her she was trying to speak back but no sound came out. I thought she was in a mood or was just taking the piss but the next morning she told me if she gets too drunk she wants to speak but she cant?

Then the next night she went through the mute stage for a bit and then when she did start talking the things she would say or respond with were so random it was like an infant randomly shouting out words. I was crying laughing.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I love friendly drunks. They're always fun. It happens to me too, though I don't giggly uncontrollably. I just think everyone is my friend.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 04, 2011, 03:02:37 PMI just think everyone is my friend.
I need to meet a girl like that...

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: maledoro on Sep 04, 2011, 03:56:24 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 04, 2011, 03:02:37 PMI just think everyone is my friend.
I need to meet a girl like that...

I think the Darwins fish necklace scares em away. I wore mine out on a date before and it was over before the appetizers were served.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Meh I was offered cigarettes recently and turned them down. But, f**k it, it seemed so relaxing to smoke. I doubt I'll try it though. My family is pretty against me smoking and (at least until I turn 18) I'm going to not try it.

Pux Almighty

Pux Almighty

F**k cigarettes, man. They don't even make you high, so what's the point?  ;D

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: The PredBen on Sep 06, 2011, 06:23:32 PM
Meh I was offered cigarettes recently and turned them down. But, f**k it, it seemed so relaxing to smoke. I doubt I'll try it though. My family is pretty against me smoking and (at least until I turn 18) I'm going to not try it.

I wouldn't even try it if I were you. As a reformed smoker let me tell you, there's nothing to try. The only reason smoking makes you feel more relaxed is because you're going through a nicotine withdrawal and you are giving your body what it wants. Until your body is reliant on it, you are just forcing a chemical into your body that will make you cough and most likely give you dizzy spells and possibly feel sick. Avoid it if you can.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed