Your thoughts on Drugs?

Started by daywalker, Aug 30, 2011, 10:21:03 AM

Author
Your thoughts on Drugs? (Read 50,416 times)

maledoro

maledoro

She brings the rain, it feels like spring,
Magic mushrooms out of dreams,
She brings the rain,
Oh yeah, she brings the rain.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vepariga on Nov 14, 2012, 11:42:54 PM
hate them. Never took and never will. Been around people that have and I see their lives turn to shit. Why put something in your mouth that has been made in someones scummy bathroom/toliet or worse. f**k drugs.

Do you drink alcohol?

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 15, 2012, 11:51:05 AM
hate them. Never took and never will. Been around people that have and I see their lives turn to shit. Why put something in your mouth that has been made in someones scummy bathroom/toliet or worse. f**k drugs.

Do you drink alcohol?

Crazy isn't it.He talks about scummy bathrooms (best experiences probebly came from a kitchen sink who knows),but in all reality the drugs he takes involve legal operations like smoking and drinking which clincally  kill you.It's ok though it's legal so it must be better.

So that's my opinion,I'm pretty convinced I've done everything when it comes to the collective members in a whole,except heroin crack and crystal meth of course.I had friends who started off like me,smoking pot,doing small things then they became bigger.A friend of mine started selling Cocaine,I will call him Dave(Finctional name)Anyways Dave began selling cocaine,he was making thousands every 3 weeks when he got rid of his stash.I remember walking into Daves room and he had a coffee table with a mirror on the bottom full of cocaine,at least 30 grand worth of it,im talking small mountains.Right then when I seen that I decided to walk away from what I had seen.That meaned walking away from a friend who I knew for years but I did it,9 months later he got shot twice,he survived thank god.The 2 bullets went into his back(because he was running away)it was a revolver,He ended up in hospital for weeks,the bullets bounced off his spine and lodged in his bowel so he had to get that removed.He has IBS now which is a blessing compared to what could of happened to him,nobody wants to be taking a dump in a bag.

SM

SM

That sounds much more fun than a pint and a fag.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: SM on Nov 23, 2012, 04:20:03 AM
That sounds much more fun than a pint and a fag.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Why put something in your mouth that was used in a bathroom/toilet...Sorry, I had a perverted moment from reading your post.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: EEV2650 on Nov 23, 2012, 06:56:33 AM

Why put something in your mouth that was used in a bathroom/toilet...Sorry, I had a perverted moment from reading your post.

What did you think he put in his mouth?A bar of Dove soap or possibly a Billy Zane sponge

Note to the female's of the species.

Yeah....Don't jump in the shower with EEV2650

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Effectz on Nov 23, 2012, 03:45:45 AM

Do you drink alcohol?

Crazy isn't it.He talks about scummy bathrooms (best experiences probebly came from a kitchen sink who knows),but in all reality the drugs he takes involve legal operations like smoking and drinking which clincally  kill you.It's ok though it's legal so it must be better.

So that's my opinion,I'm pretty convinced I've done everything when it comes to the collective members in a whole,except heroin crack and crystal meth of course.I had friends who started off like me,smoking pot,doing small things then they became bigger.A friend of mine started selling Cocaine,I will call him Dave(Finctional name)Anyways Dave began selling cocaine,he was making thousands every 3 weeks when he got rid of his stash.I remember walking into Daves room and he had a coffee table with a mirror on the bottom full of cocaine,at least 30 grand worth of it,im talking small mountains.Right then when I seen that I decided to walk away from what I had seen.That meaned walking away from a friend who I knew for years but I did it,9 months later he got shot twice,he survived thank god.The 2 bullets went into his back(because he was running away)it was a revolver,He ended up in hospital for weeks,the bullets bounced off his spine and lodged in his bowel so he had to get that removed.He has IBS now which is a blessing compared to what could of happened to him,nobody wants to be taking a dump in a bag.

I'm sorry to hear that. But if I may, and I'm not accusing you of this...if alcohol or tobacco were illegal, he could have been shot over that. If drugs were legal, that wouldn't have happened. I'm almost certain of that.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 23, 2012, 07:55:38 AM
Quote from: Effectz on Nov 23, 2012, 03:45:45 AM

Do you drink alcohol?

I'm sorry to hear that. But if I may, and I'm not accusing you of this...if alcohol or tobacco were illegal, he could have been shot over that. If drugs were legal, that wouldn't have happened. I'm almost certain of that.

You have nothing to be sorry about my friend,It was his choice he decided to follow that path,he knew the road he was going down.It was also my choice to follow with him but I got away from it.If tobacco and drink was illegal i'm certain he would of been in the same boat.In today's society though it's the things that are proven to end your life prematurely are tolerated.(CIGS,ALCOHOL)

It's a strange world we live in.If it is taxed and it make's money it's acceptable.Washington and Colorado legalized Weed,I think,is a step forward.I smoke weed probebly once or twice a week,mainly before I go to bed of if I'm stressed.I personally as a smoker find absolutely nothing wrong with it.You don't see people puking on the street,pissing on themselves and fighting with other people after smoking a bong or a joint.It also has medical properties.My Cousin was Married to a girl  but she developed Motor Neuron Syndrom,it's very rare but it basically shuts down all your muscles like breathing and coughing and you basically die of infections in the lungs.My cousin would come to me looking for some weed for his wife because it was basically the only thing that would help her through her condition while still being relatively normal.The medication the doctors would give her would basically turn her into a zombie,she wouldn't be able to think properly or anything.So it was kinda hard for me buying/setting up these deals for my cousin who is a Karate,fitness Guru.It was a real eye opener for me.Sadly she died of Pneumonia two years go but the weed gave her a somewhat normal a tolerable life.

It should be legal,in the words of Arnold.

"It's only a leaf"

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's like I said a few pages back. Until drug addiction is seen as a health problem as opposed to a crime problem, attitudes towards them won't change. I honestly don't know where the line was drawn, between alcohol and tobacco being socially acceptable and things such as LSD or coke not sharing the same status. If a consenting adult chooses to ingest a substance which alters his or her state of mind and is conscious of their decision, then that's their business.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 23, 2012, 08:53:53 AM
It's like I said a few pages back. Until drug addiction is seen as a health problem as opposed to a crime problem, attitudes towards them won't change. I honestly don't know where the line was drawn, between alcohol and tobacco being socially acceptable and things such as LSD or coke not sharing the same status. If a consenting adult chooses to ingest a substance which alters his or her state of mind and is conscious of their decision, then that's their business.

There's too much stigma attached to it though,I've done some pretty mind altering substances like Acid and DMT I didn't end up eating people alive or gouging my eyes out with a spoon,I'm sure if there was a schizophrenic who done those things the media would blame the drug rather than the state of mind he was in.Letting a schizophrenic Drink copious amounts of  Alcohol is totally legal though.You find out 2 weeks later in the news he killed 2 people.

Double edged sword.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I think in time it will change. Marijuana is only the first step. The only drug I have a hard time justifying legalisation of though is heroine. It doesn't even have a medical application, unlike cocaine which can be used as anesthetic.

Effectz

Effectz

I don't understand Heroin junkies either,all you have to do is look/listen to them and you know he/She is on the gear.It just ravages people,they can't function normally unless they shoot up with a bit of smack.It's a terrible drug.It's a person's choice to do it.It has alot to do with upbringing and all that I think.

But then you have these so called doctors calling Alcoholism and Heroin addiction a disease,it's not a disease,you chose to do it.

Instantly popped into my head the worst toilet in Scotland from trainspotting.Good analogy of Heroin users.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJrWlHRT-18

VEF214

VEF214

To everybody saying weed didn't do anything the first time to you, two things

1.) It was probably weak shit
2.) The first time you do it, your body isn't used to the experience and can't recognize it

lol

Weed should be legal. Alcohol and tobacco should be illegal. More lives are ruined and families torn apart from alcohol than marijuana.

As far as other drugs go, I don't go for the synthetic / lab drugs. Those mess you up.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

My first joint relaxed me so it definitely did something, even it was minor.

Quote from: VEF214 on Dec 03, 2012, 02:34:48 AM
To everybody saying weed didn't do anything the first time to you, two things

1.) It was probably weak shit
2.) The first time you do it, your body isn't used to the experience and can't recognize it

lol

Weed should be legal. Alcohol and tobacco should be illegal. More lives are ruined and families torn apart from alcohol than marijuana.

As far as other drugs go, I don't go for the synthetic / lab drugs. Those mess you up.

Congratulations, you just added to the problem.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed