Alien: Resurrection
41 (3.6%)
Prometheus
8 (0.7%)
Alien: Covenant
7 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1054

Author
Favourite Alien Movie? (Read 618,289 times)

thanatos86

thanatos86

Omg a comic?
I would lobe to read it!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's in the link I posted. It's a web comic.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Alien 3 has been and always will be my favourite of the four as its the first one I watched, so that's why it grabs me more. I love all four, but 3 tops it every time

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 12, 2015, 02:45:14 PM
Alien 3 has been and always will be my favourite of the four as its the first one I watched, so that's why it grabs me more. I love all four, but 3 tops it every time
Agree with you man.For me aliens reminded me of starship troopers even though it was tense it was to actiony (good movie though)Alien was good as well but they had weapons to deal with it AR was shit but alien 3 for me was more tense they had no weapons even morse said "you want to stab this thing"(but in AVP the main character was stabbing all the aliens with a spear like she was doing a ballet?)

elemental-of-all

elemental-of-all

I don't even have to read the thread.
Alien: Loved it, classic, eh I like Aliens better.
Aliens: Loved it, classic, eh I like Alien better.
Alien 3: Used to hate it, like it now. Underappreciated.
Alien Resurrection: lol garbage, movie sucks, don't even include this.

Avp/avp:r: These don't count because (insert reason here)

There, did I just sum up the entire thread?

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Don't be a dick. What was the point in posting that. 

Vermillion

Vermillion

So I do not have to read 1761 posts!

elemental-of-all

elemental-of-all

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jul 14, 2015, 11:45:48 PM
Don't be a dick. What was the point in posting that.
I'm not wrong :P

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

No one asked you to "sum up the thread" in a smartass manner that generalizes and stereotypes members here.  Hell, if you even bothered to look at the last couple of posts, you'd read 1 person talking about Resurrection as their favorite and 3 talking about Alien 3 as their favorite.  Consecutive contributions to the thread topic, too.

Not to mention the fact that arguably, your post is wrong because this isn't a "rank all the Alien movies" thread or "rate every single movie that has an Alien in it" thread.  Look at the title, it's for users for post their favorite Alien movie and why.  You want to post a proper summary of the thread? Copy and paste this.

Alien: Loved it more than the others because of this reason!
Aliens: Loved it more than the others because of that reason!
Alien 3: Loved it more than the others because of this reason!
Alien Resurrection: Loved it more than the others because of that reason!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Thank you very much MrSpaceJockey. Very nicely put.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Aliens.

Period.

elemental-of-all

elemental-of-all

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jul 15, 2015, 06:23:51 AM
No one asked you to "sum up the thread" in a smartass manner that generalizes and stereotypes members here.  Hell, if you even bothered to look at the last couple of posts, you'd read 1 person talking about Resurrection as their favorite and 3 talking about Alien 3 as their favorite.  Consecutive contributions to the thread topic, too.

Not to mention the fact that arguably, your post is wrong because this isn't a "rank all the Alien movies" thread or "rate every single movie that has an Alien in it" thread.  Look at the title, it's for users for post their favorite Alien movie and why.  You want to post a proper summary of the thread? Copy and paste this.

I've also seen people getting attacked for their opinions, especially when it comes to A:R.
Calling it now, A:R will get the same love Alien 3 does now in 10 years.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: elemental-of-all on Jul 15, 2015, 03:00:50 PM

I've also seen people getting attacked for their opinions, especially when it comes to A:R.
Not from me.

elemental-of-all

elemental-of-all

Quote from: Elmazalman on Jul 15, 2015, 10:35:26 PM
Quote from: elemental-of-all on Jul 15, 2015, 03:00:50 PM

Not from me.
Thats good on you, i did not mention any names.
Anyways, back on topic. I like them all.
In order, Aliens, Alien, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection
(Bet this looks familiar) :P

EDIT*
Realized you were talking about loving Alien:R in a decade, not attacking people for liking A:R lol

NickisSmart

NickisSmart

Does Super Metroid count? XD

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed