Alien: Resurrection
41 (3.6%)
Prometheus
8 (0.7%)
Alien: Covenant
7 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1054

Author
Favourite Alien Movie? (Read 625,679 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

How can I get a copy of your book anyway?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Thanks!

Strangest review ever:
QuoteI could put this book down. The description of the characters and the scenery was truely amazing. This book had everything from romance, action and sci-fi. I am certainly recomending this book to others

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 28, 2013, 06:41:37 PM
Strangest review ever:
QuoteI could put this book down. The description of the characters and the scenery was truely amazing. This book had everything from romance, action and sci-fi. I am certainly recomending this book to others

I think she meant "I couldn't put this book down" haha

At least I hope that's what she meant :-\

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Haha, I'm sure she did ;)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 28, 2013, 07:02:59 AM
I just remember loving the whole thing and leaving the theater really excited. :laugh: No terror, just joy :P Still love the film to this day -- it's got enormous flaws, but there's still nothing else like it, and it flies its freak flag proud.

Appalling.

Stop liking what I don't like!

Promethean

Promethean

Aliens for sure

Grid_Life

Grid_Life

My favorites are Alien and Aliens

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

I like all the Aliens that are Aliens in all the Aliens films

:P

TheRaven

TheRaven

Aliens all the way! I love alien and alien3 aswell though, didn't much care for Rez though :/

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I saw Aliens in theatres last week and they were screening the theatrical edition. I'll tell ya, it was actually bothering me, knowing where the extra scenes went in and not actually seeing them, lol.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Theatrical cut is better anyway. Leaner, meaner, and none of the cringe-inducing stuff like Hudson's "badass" monologue or the "Don't be gone long, Ellen" exchange, ugh.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Hudson is a cringe inducing character.. and the monologue just makes sense for the guy. :laugh: It also makes his fall into utter panic more ironic. :P

Kinda wished Prometheus got a special cut as well but alas... Ridley is bonkers nowadays.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 01, 2013, 03:12:18 AM
Theatrical cut is better anyway. Leaner, meaner, and none of the cringe-inducing stuff like Hudson's "badass" monologue or the "Don't be gone long, Ellen" exchange, ugh.

I liked Hudson's "badass" monologue, actually :D And the "Ellen" exchange, I'm kind of take it or leave it. I like the point its making, but it is a bit forced.

The only thing that annoys me a bit in the extended cut is the cut from Ripley learning her daughter died to her meeting with the WY execs. The stuff with Ripley's daughter is great, but the transition in her character from one scene to the next is a bit jarring.

Cvalda

Cvalda

I like the stuff with Newt's family discovering the Derelict, etc (even though the acting is pretty dreadful), but they were right when they said the entire reel could be cut with no big loss. Theatrical Cut fo-eva.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed