Best/Worst Holiday

Started by War Wager, Aug 12, 2007, 02:05:32 PM

Author
Best/Worst Holiday (Read 813 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Whats the best and worst holiday you've been on?

Best: Orlando, Florida. Great weather, lots to do. 10/10  ;)

Worst: Blackpool, England. Sh*t weather, nothing to do. 1/10  >:(

fluxcap

fluxcap

Best: New York City. Fantastic experience especially cause I went with my friends.

Worst: Orlando, Florida. I've been there multiple times and I love it there, but on my last trip down I got really sick and I was stuck there for a week sick as high hell. It was a miserable experience.

Danger Close

Danger Close

I live in Northeren BC Canada. I have been all across Canada, from Alaska to California, Bosnia, Croatia, Germany, Singapore, Austrailia and Mexico.

I think my best is about to happen next month. I am going back to Australia to go Cage diving with Great White Sharks. I do that for 4 days then we take a train to Darwin, Cairns then Sydney. So exited.

I guess worst would be Buddapest, It rained and I got food poisoning. But it was still a good time.

War Wager

War Wager

Lucky you! I'd love to go cage diving!

Aeus

Aeus

Best would probably be my holiday to Tanzania. We went on Safari in the Taringere for 10 days and then went to Zanzibar for the beach etc for 13 days. All in all a wonderfull experiance.

Worst holiday? Hmm...Probably Bangkok due to the fact I got horrendously sun burnt there.

Cellien

Cellien

Best - Cloudcroft, New Mexico.  It's up high in the mountians and a snow storm blew in while we were up there.  Everything froze within a couple hours.. very surreal how fast it changed in scenery.

Runner Up - Oregon.  The most beautiful lush scenery and coasts.

Worst - Batton Rouge, Lousiania.  Ugly, hot, muggy, boring.

Runner Up Worst - L.A., California.  Crowded, crowded, crowded.  Dirty, polluted, arrogant people.

Predboy

Predboy

Best: ..............

Worst: .............

Damn, my life is f*cking boring. >:( :(

Master Chief

Master Chief

Best:  Spain...Liked it so much, I stayed for 7 months

Worst: N/A...all of my vacations are good

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed