The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 395,017 times)

Corporal Hicks

I keep saying I wont add any more books to the pile but I just ordered this since it sounded pretty interesting.

QuoteThe sentient warship Trouble Dog was built for violence, yet following a brutal war, she is disgusted by her role in a genocide. Stripped of her weaponry and seeking to atone, she joins the House of Reclamation, an organisation dedicated to rescuing ships in distress. When a civilian ship goes missing in a disputed system, Trouble Dog and her new crew of loners, captained by Sal Konstanz, are sent on a rescue mission.

Huggs

Huggs

The Terror: Season 1 on Blu-ray

The Predator: Official Movie Novelization

Saving the Titanic - On DVD (Love this flick. Shame it's not available on Blu-ray).

Some more Speedloaders for my Magnum

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 12, 2018, 08:11:51 AM
Sexeh! Going to pick mine up before The Predator tonight.

It's great isn't it! Slightly thinner than the Life & Death hardcover collection mind.

I would love if they made all the original Omnibus' this size and quality.

Whiskeybrewer

More Sonic Universe comics lol

Huggs

Huggs

2 Cannon Comforters. King Size. We received a shipment of them today that the company wanted to get rid of. Had them marked down to $8 a piece. Saved over $100.

Prez

Prez

Huggs

Huggs

Prez

Prez

Thanks mate. After 9 years I think the keeper part is obvious  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Baron Von Marlon

David's Drawings book
Beautiful ofcourse. Bigger than I expected.
Might be time to getting some gloves because I always scared of ruining the pages.
I think I also needs a glass case of some kind so it's safe but still in sight. Or I could start an Alien (prequel) shrine.
Until then I'll have to wrap it up in some cloth like an old precious book.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Sep 20, 2018, 11:55:58 PM
Or I could start an Alien (prequel) shrine.

Keep Fassbender's hair clippings away from the candles.

You do realize, it's not official unless you wear the uniform and play the Prometheus theme on primordial flute?

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 21, 2018, 12:02:24 AM
Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Sep 20, 2018, 11:55:58 PM
Or I could start an Alien (prequel) shrine.

Keep Fassbender's hair clippings away from the candles.

You do realize, it's not official unless you wear the uniform and play the Prometheus theme on primordial flute?

If I had those items, I would do those things  ;D

Whiskeybrewer

Sonic the Hedgehog #255 and #256

Prez

Prez

Sadly one of my local comic book stores closed down this week.

That said it was 70% off storewide so picked up a few goodies for pittance. Yesterday managed to score the Witchfinder Vol 3 trade for just $3!

Still though, a real shame the store closed - we only have a handful of comic stores in our small city and this was one of the best.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Finally got around to ordering Alien: Covenant on Blu-ray. With some degree of amusement, I realise this is the first time I've actually spent any money on the film at all, despite seeing it in a cinema twice. Sadly, as with the Prometheus Blu, I honestly think I bought it more for the bonus features than the film itself :-\

Also ordered the novelisation of The Predator. I'm saddened to hear it doesn't reveal anything about the original plot and is actually a pretty straight write-up of the finished film, but seeing how I have all the other novelisations in the franchise, I couldn't exactly not buy it lol.

KiramidHead

Black Dynamite - Blu-Ray

"Roscoe's Chili & Doughnuts!" :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed