The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,886 times)

FiorinaFury161

Gucci - floral emerald green hat

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 16, 2018, 02:08:13 AM
Gucci - floral emerald green hat

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d2/27/7e/d2277eb6a1030450bfec34e5c030c181.jpg

That's some high end headwear right there. Looks comfy. Coulda got a ballcap, a haircut, eye exam, your taxes done, 2 new tires and an oil change at Walmart though.  And still had money left for some Generals tso's chicken, and that guy with the lazy eye in the parking lot askin for gas money to get home. :D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Actually, it was cheaper (thank you discounts and markdown) than my two new tires a few weeks ago. I officially will have a complete Gucci outfit with this hat! I also should mention that I do not shop at Wal-mart. :laugh:

My 3 Givenchy hats, however, equal to 2 pairs of Gucci shoes :o

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 16, 2018, 09:21:01 AM
Actually, it was cheaper (thank you discounts and markdown) than my two new tires a few weeks ago. I officially will have a complete Gucci outfit with this hat! I also should mention that I do not shop at Wal-mart. :laugh:

My 3 Givenchy hats, however, equal to 2 pairs of Gucci shoes :o

:D I though not, it was just alittle southern humor. I'm not much for wallyworld either. But fishing poles and cheese that close together can tempt a man sometimes.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Mmmmm cheese. Especially merlot cheese. No fishing poles tho.

Since my graduation from tech school is tomorrow (with high honors), I thought I'd get a gift for myself...

Givenchy - grey glitter leather sneakers

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pR0GT51JHyM

They sparkle so bright and shiny, like sunlight upon water. Gorgeous, fabulous, super amazing!
Haters gonna hate. :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 17, 2018, 01:50:25 AM
Mmmmm cheese. Especially merlot cheese. No fishing poles tho.

Since my graduation from tech school is tomorrow (with high honors), I thought I'd get a gift for myself...

Givenchy - grey glitter leather sneakers

Haters gonna hate. :laugh:

Cheese and fishing are a way of life here.  ;) Congratulations on the graduation.

FiorinaFury161

Thank you! Replaced the pic with a video for AWESOMENESS ;)

FiorinaFury161

My club level ticket for the Pro Football Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony on 08/04/2018. Can not wait to finally go to Canton, Ohio (its only less than three hours from my residence) and see my favorite childhood player (Randy Moss) finally get in. Gonna be a blast!!!

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 21, 2018, 03:06:11 AM
My club level ticket for the Pro Football Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony on 08/04/2018. Can not wait to finally go to Canton, Ohio (its only less than three hours from my residence) and see my favorite childhood player (Randy Moss) finally get in. Gonna be a blast!!!

Sounds like a cool time.  :) Randy is a West Virginia boy isn't he? I remember back when he played for the Titans.

FiorinaFury161

Indeed, from Rand, West Virginia. The ESPN film about him and Jason Williams was really good and shown how hard it was for him down there and the ways he pushed himself to get out. Btw, he played for the Vikings, Raiders, Patriots, Titans and 49ers. At least he got to two Super Bowls (42 and 47), some greats never got to do that even once.

While the pain of the 1998 Minnesota Vikings season outcome will never leave, the memories of the each week are some of the greatest I ever witnessed. That team truly had the most explosive offense (imo) and changed the way defenses were structured and set their personnel. Had they held on vs Atlanta and met Denver in Super Bowl XXXIII, they would have absolutely slaughtered Elway and co., and would have been probably named the greatest team since the 1985 Chicago Bears. One day I will see the Vikings hold up that Lombardi trophy, and when they do, I can finally let those ghosts of Vikings past be at peace and stop watching the NFL.

FiorinaFury161

Gucci - velvet embroidered dragon hat

I am returning the previous Gucci hat that I posted above, as it was too small.
Also Huggs, now you can post your package deal versus the Gucci hat
Spoiler
Still would rather have the hat :laugh:
[close]

xeno_alpha_07

Just bought these two issues of Starlog off eBay.

Whiskeybrewer

Mr Bean ft Bruce Dickinson - I Wanna Be Elected CD Single

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Last hat for a long time, promise!

Gucci - Loved floral jacquard hat

The sales at Neiman Marcus were attacked so hard I had to get it while my size was still available. I also decided to make the dragon velvet hat my holidays gift this year. I certainly cost enough :P
Btw, it is the most awesome designer hat (that is not formal) ever! It is so soft, the details are amazing, and it is so well made/tailored. Good thing I ordered it when I did, NM sold out the next day!

Edit: Almost forgot...

Jurassic Park - 2018 Bluray edition (with $5 JWLK ticket discount)
Lots of Bumper Crop soil, organic vege seeds, groceries...

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 28, 2018, 03:24:44 AM

Edit: Almost forgot...

Jurassic Park - 2018 Bluray edition (with $5 JWLK ticket discount)
Lots of Bumper Crop soil, organic vege seeds, groceries...

And you said you didn't shop at Walmart.  ;)

I know, I'm just kidding  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed