The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,931 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Bruce Dickinson - Shoot All the Clowns Cd Single #2

Nostromo

Nostromo

Going to limit these TPB's to 2 per payday because it's getting out of hand now.,

Corporal Hicks

Comic book addiction is a real thing. I feel your pain.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I got my shipment with colonial marines today. I flipped through it real quick and was surprised to see the artist is the same from.aliens F&S, patric reynolds. So while the art is okay and even cool in some frames, it still has some frames copied right from the games promo art.

On the plus side, there is a bunch of cool un used cover art on the last 6 pages or so, had never seen them. I think one is Mignola

Mr. Forest

Watchmen 4K (The Ultimate Cut)

Lucy 4K

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 13, 2016, 03:13:33 AM
I got my shipment with colonial marines today. I flipped through it real quick and was surprised to see the artist is the same from.aliens F&S, patric reynolds. So while the art is okay and even cool in some frames, it still has some frames copied right from the games promo art.

The first page is a copy of a promo screenie iirc?

Whiskeybrewer

Iron Maiden - Killers (Original Vinyl Pressing)
Now means i have all of Iron Maiden's albums from Iron Maiden up to No Prayer for the Dying on Vinyl

Babylon 5 Season 4 BoxSet.
Its my Dad's Xmas present, but I've got the money so i thought i'd buy it now, watch it then wrap it lmao  ::)

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Aug 04, 2016, 05:00:19 PM
About 13 years ago, I got my genuine leather jacket from Wilson's Leather. I got REALLY lucky and found it for about 200$. Sadly, I put a lot of pins on the chest flares so there are holes now. Still an extremely good jacket. SO... I would suggest ebay or even Wilson's website. Last winter I seen a beautiful lightweight designer leather jacket at Nordstrom for 400$, marked down from 1300$. Try out:

http://www.wilsonsleather.com
http://www.nordstromrack.com
Thanks I will check it out.

426Buddy

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 15, 2016, 09:09:15 AM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 13, 2016, 03:13:33 AM

The first page is a copy of a promo screenie iirc?

Yep, sticks out like a sore thumb lol.

Nostromo

Nostromo

When it's never enough...

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Speaking of Giorgio Armani...
Armani Collezioni silver key ring (to be used on jackets, note bottom right picture)

Novak 1334

Picked up Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, Army of Darkness, Bubba HoTep, Tusk, Mallrats and Red State for £5!

FiorinaFury161

Which version of Army Of Darkness? All of 'em are priceless anyhows :P

Novak 1334

Just the theatrical version, but it cost 50p so I had to grab it

FiorinaFury161

A wise purchase, I have the newest version and the "official bootleg" edition with the deleted/alternate scenes. I never tire of any version I watched. Still need to pick up the Boomstick edition one day.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed