The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,360 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Nice kicks. I would say to get some Giorgio Armani dark blue trousers and a Giorgio Armani knit green cashmere sweater. You may want to consult your bank before doing so tho. :laugh:

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 18, 2016, 07:07:53 AM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 17, 2016, 06:35:52 PM
That's really funky. I like it.

Yeah. I can dig that too. Really odd look to it.

Glad y'all like it! Like I said, let's hope it works. ;) Apparently, his (Andy Kirsch) clocks are rare and he made it all by hand. Even the sqiggly second hand had been hand painted and twist by himself. Google "Andy Kirsch Clocks" to see some of his other works...

Nostromo

Nostromo

Thanks Fiorina, that Armani website is a paycheck drainer!  ;D I'll look around if I find the right ones, might be worth it.

If you spot anything let me know :) .

Deathbearer

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Nostromo on Jul 19, 2016, 12:25:27 PM
Thanks Fiorina, that Armani website is a paycheck drainer!  ;D I'll look around if I find the right ones, might be worth it.

If you spot anything let me know :) .
Found a lot of great sale items, but even tho they are on sale, I highly doubt many (if any) of us on here could afford it!
Here is what I propose:

Trousers in Cupro (Giorgio Armani line)

Sweater in MOULINÉ Stockinette (Giorgio Armani line)

Double Breasted Peacoat in Napa Lambskin (Giorgio Armani line)

Classic hat with leather band (Giorgio Armani line)

Stole in virgin wool (Giorgio Armani line)

So if you got an extra
Spoiler
6,000$ :o
[close]
to blow on new apparel, that's my wardrobe suggestion to go with your new shoes :laugh:

In all seriousness, ordered this to use on my Valentino jacket:

Valentino Black velvet hanger

Nostromo

Nostromo

You're a genius stylist!  ;)

Oh crap 6 geez lol!

I want the pants for sure. Need some fitted shirts too...that's a nice one.

FiorinaFury161

Thank you for the compliment! FYI, the pants are on sale for about 520. Be sure to check out the Armani Collezioni line (the sale section), still many great finds for much less $. However, the quality of the materials is not always top tier. Great line nonetheless. Here are a few things from their sale I REALLY wish I could afford:

Giorgio Armani patent oxford

Cashmere sweater (Giorgio Armani line)

Single-Breasted Jacket in Jacquard

Runway Blouson in Napa Leather (Giorgio Armani line)

Runway Trousers in Cashmere and Wool (Giorgio Armani line)

Well that was a fast 9,000$ :o :o :o
Other great designers (that are having current sales) to check out are Missoni, Valentino (not much left tho) and Nordstrom's (high end department store) annual  anniversary sale starts nationwide on Friday, so the entire store will be on sale!

In case you missed it, here is my best clothing find ever (it's okay to be jelly):
Spoiler
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Apr 30, 2016, 10:22:39 AM
You're gonna love this. Don't be a hater! :D

Valentino gray jacket

and...drumroll please...

Spoiler
Giorgio Armani single breast dinner suit (tuxedo)

I know, how could I afford these?!?! Well...
Spoiler
It was my insane savings! :D

Retail was almost $4,500!
[close]
[close]
Twas a GREAT shopping day yesterday! A true one in a million find!
[close]

Nostromo

Nostromo

Great stuff and thanks for the shopping ideas and locations. Really like that black Armani single breast dinner suit you found there!

Whiskeybrewer

Oscar - Sylvester Stallone Comedy

VHS Viral

The Descent Part 2

Pandorum

Straight Outta Compton - Directors Cut

Mustangjeff

Upgraded the cart on my Clearaudio Concept TT.  High output moving coil.

Whiskeybrewer

Little Mix - DNA Deluxe Edition for my nieces bday in a couple of weeks

Corporal Hicks

Sure. For your niece.  ;)

Whiskeybrewer

I knew as soon as i posted it, someone would say that  :laugh:

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 17, 2016, 03:14:31 PM
Vintage 1980s Andy Kirsch handmade stainless steel clock, also signed on back (in Memphis Milano Design style). Was sold in "as is, untested condition", so practically a gamble. Let's hope it works! :laugh:

Got it in the post today, put in a rechargeable battery and the result of my gamble was...
Spoiler
A totally functional clock! :D :D :D :D :D
[close]

windebieste

The Super 7 'ALIEN' themed ReAction figure carry case arrived on my door step about 10 days ago:

It's super cool for a little blue box to keep your toys in.  I really love this item Super 7 made me very happy with little treasure chest.  You can find out more regarding wot I think about it right here.

I also bought this roughed up little fella yesterday.  Poor thing.  He needs so much love to get him back on his feet.  Fortunately, he was  (relatively speaking) cheap:

...and last but not least, purchased today, this item is now winging it's way from California to me in Australia as I type.  YES!  YES!  YES!  YES!  YES! (ToOO ExCiTEd!!1!!) :

Super 7 had excess stock left over from SDCC and they are available from their online store at the original advertised price.  I was hoping this would situation would arise as they have had remaindered 'ALIEN' themed SDCC exclusive items available online previously, post convention.  Which is cool by me.  I don't have to pay more than the original price and now won't get wallet raped on Ebay.  Currently, the asking price for one of these is double on Ebay.  Screw that. 

Thank you Super 7!  Thank you, indeed!!!

That's it for this month, though... noodles or rice for dinner tonight (and probably will be for the next 2 weeks) until pay day - in August.  lol.

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

They also have those awesome retro glasses available.... only as singles though, not in a set.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed