The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 391,445 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

Ben and Jerry ice cream!!!!!!! :o

FiorinaFury161

More responsible, mature adult purchases.

Ted Baker London Men's Floral sweater

Ted Baker London Floral Geo cotton socks

Both nicely discounted too. ;D

FiorinaFury161

I really needed mature adult footwear... For around the house.

Ted Baker Ruffas men slippers

Also heavily discounted! :D

And... The Fugitive/US Marshals DVD. Doesn't get anymore Tommy Lee Jones than that! :D

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jan 20, 2016, 12:58:54 AMI really needed mature adult footwear... For around the house.

Ted Baker Ruffas men slippers

Those things are amazing. So comfy.

FiorinaFury161

^ Indeed they are (just got them today)!

Not really a purchase, but I got a big loan to pay off a large portion of my credit debts. Didn't really want to do it, but it needs to be done if I ever plan to get out of the house and on my own. Being almost 31 is still young, but time is dissolving fast. Let this be a lesson to all the youngsters out there:

Say no to credit cards and credit accounts. They will catch up to you and NEVER use them.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

FOR 2$ !!! :D

For 5$

I gave in to an urge today and went to the only Nordstrom in my area... For responsible, mature adult shopping. ;D

Ted Baker London check print virgin wool scarf

Ted Baker London Adzhem ombre wool blend beanie

Also a 1901 brand black/blue sweater and Nordstrom brand leather gloves. Everything was 50% off! :D Seen an awesome Armani redish purple button down that I was certainly going to pick up, but was too small. Oh well! Twas a good shopping day!

edit: The Ted Baker London floral sweater arrived today and looks/feels great! However, the socks were not picked in the parcel. I know they are now out of stock, but I assumed I got the last pair... ???

Whiskeybrewer

Doctor Who : Rags. its as a PDA book

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Since I have officially discovered Nordstrom, I also discovered NordstromRack. It is Nordstrom's store/webshop that carries "the last of" or oddball items that need to be liquidated, which means heavy discounts! Here is the latest (responsible, mature adult) purchase:

Ted Baker London Farewell button shirt

Then I went back to Ted Baker's shop for this:

Ted Baker London Bluez Smart reversible leather belt

Lastly, I finally found a great pair of jeans. These were very heavily discounted...

Burberry Brit straight leg jeans (light indigo). Authentic and new with tags

Needless to say, I am done shopping for a little while. My wallet needs a break!!! ;D

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Couldn't resist ;D

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

It's a plushie Batman thing :D nothing more to it really. Just when I saw it the inner child in me needed to have it :)

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: MoonerSK on Jan 30, 2016, 06:01:59 PM
It's a plushie Batman thing :D nothing more to it really. Just when I saw it the inner child in me needed to have it :)
O right. :D :) :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Some Doughnuts from Greggs lol

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

A new hard drive for my laptop, and the services of the guy who recovered my old and and fixed the computer.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 01, 2016, 02:16:43 PM
Some Doughnuts from Greggs lol
No crispy creams ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed