The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,774 times)

Nightmare Asylum

As of today I started reading volume 1. Two issues in and enjoying it immensely. :)

Will be jumping into the second volume ASAP, and figured I might as well order the third (and some other Mignola stuff) to have it on hand. If at all possible I'm going to try to follow this reading order.

First Blood

I own a few of the Library Editions myself and love them. The stories are so much fun. As is Mignola's art. It's a great universe to get into and perfect for October. Enjoy! :)

Nightmare Asylum

Yup yup, figured this would be a great time to finally hop in. Mignola's art is fantastic.

There's an arc featuring the Universal Monsters, isn't there? :D Really looking forward to seeing what Mignola does with his upcoming Frankenstein series next year.

Bat Chain Puller

Cvalda

Cvalda

Since the US/UK release turned out to be such a piece of shit, I'm gonna import this behemoth:

The transfer is the same, more or less, and the subs aren't perfect but they are a LOT better than the US/UK subs. Should look nice next to my Avalon blu-ray set too, which has the same layout ;D

Rong

Rong

^^ what was the issue with the us uk reissue? just subs??

also i didn't buy this but i know pep's on here are down for this shit.

It's a little more fashiony and not so nerdy, but still nerdy enough ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

http://printallover.me/collections/ctrlaltdesign/products/0000000p-ripley-glitch-unisex-t-shirt

Cvalda

Rong

Rong

ahh k, just rip that shit and fix across the old subs from the dvd, easy as f**k.

BANE

BANE

Ayy cant I doo thees sheet in moaye slayep!!!

First Blood

straya c**t eeeez bog my elf some books, u avin a giggle tosser

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 06, 2014, 01:47:40 PM
straya c**t eeeez bog my elf some books, u avin a giggle tosser

First Blood

Ordered a couple articulated DC figures. And that delicious 11 inch Superman statue has finally been shipped to me. ;D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 06, 2014, 03:34:18 PM
Ordered a couple articulated DC figures. And that delicious 11 inch Superman statue has finally been shipped to me. ;D

Which ones?

First Blood

Superman
Batman
Green Lantern
Green Arrow

They're from this line...

Spoiler
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 06, 2014, 03:42:32 PM
Superman
Batman
Green Lantern
Green Arrow

They're from this line...

Spoiler
[close]
Looks neat. :)

Spoiler
But you're lack of Aquaman is disappointing.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed