The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,715 times)

Bat Chain Puller

Bought some old school NES games off Ebay.

Seller said "Cleaned and Tested" ...  :laugh: There is basically a whole cat inside one of the connectors and the shell. It looked like a very poorly maintained vacuum attachment.

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Feb 13, 2014, 01:07:42 AM

Seller said "Cleaned and Tested" ...  :laugh: There is basically a whole cat inside one of the connectors and the shell. It looked like a very poorly maintained vacuum attachment.

just blow on it that'll fix it haha

I just bought a valentines gift for the waifu..

FiorinaFury161

2.5 grams of Bering Sea Gold, including a few pickers (small nuggets) from an old miner

Requiem28

Requiem28

Frosted Flakes to go.

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Rong on Feb 13, 2014, 02:14:08 AM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Feb 13, 2014, 01:07:42 AM

just blow on it that'll fix it haha

The myth just won't die!

Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: Rong on Feb 13, 2014, 02:14:08 AM

I just bought a valentines gift for the waifu..

An H.R. Giger themed personal feminine massager?

In bed everyone can hear her scream.

Rong

Rong

Hahahah  ;D

Thing is it's probably a real product already... If t isn't you could probably makes some cash off it gaha

FiorinaFury161

In the post today from Japan:

Puccho Winter Soda (limited)
Fit's Peach and Cherry gum
Pringles Butter and Sour cream flavor, medium size can (limited)
Cheeza cream cheese flavor (3 PACKS, YUM!)
Doritos Shrimp Mayo flavor (limited)

Also the Tears For Fears - Sowing The Seeds Of Love piano/voice sheet music came in too!

FiorinaFury161

Officially ordered my 2014 Fur Rondy moose antler pin and 2014 Miners And Trappers Ball (Beard Competition) in Alaska on March 1st! Can not wait, my beard has greatly improved since last year's contest and my costume will be different too!

BANE

BANE

BANE

BANE

I saw you post that you'd bought it, so I checked out a few episodes online and loved it so much I ran out and got it myself. John Lithgow is just superb in this show.

It kind of reminds me of a better written, funnier, much more charming version of The Big Bang Theory. Although that might simply be because of the science aspects of it.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: BANE on Feb 15, 2014, 09:18:48 PMI saw you post that you'd bought it, so I checked out a few episodes online and loved it so much I ran out and got it myself. John Lithgow is just superb in this show.

It kind of reminds me of a better written, funnier, much more charming version of The Big Bang Theory. Although that might simply be because of the science aspects of it.
So this was your first time seeing it? Awesome. ;D

I have never seen the whole show myself, just random episodes when it's been on TV.

Ordered this earlier. 8)

BANE

BANE

I was actually considering buying THAT show too! It was right beside Fawlty Towers at the store and thought I'd compare it to the US version. Didn't end up buying it, though.

FiorinaFury161

adb142

adb142

Go Hawks!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed