The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,330 times)

Predator Queen

Yep its going to be a good new year.

Space Sweeper

Xeno Killer 2179

Ellipticals are so underrated.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I f**king love ellipticals.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

They coo'

ShadowPred

Xeno Killer 2179

What I like is the level of intensity you can hit with this bad boy and still not feel any fatigue or exertion. Jogging and even walking long distance on pavement is stupid and kills your knees unless you're 5'2" and 110 pounds.  Idiot doctor told me to keep walking when the cumulative impacting of an unnatural surface was clearly too much for my joints. Larger body doesn't equal stronger material holding it together hurr durr.

7 cold hard miles alongside the road getting blasted by car exhaust, never again. Marathon runners must be f*cking crazy.

AliceApocalypse

Two car loads of supplies from Home Depot and Lowes to build this with my bare little hands:

The butterfly garden is finished in time for 2014!  There are solar rope lights that light up at night, varieties of flowering plants that feed different species of butterflies and caterpillars, plus little hidden statues along the ground to look like a tiny fantasy village.  Yes, I know I'm boring  :P 

Nightmare Asylum

Looks great!

AliceApocalypse

FiorinaFury161

My flight to and from Anchorage, ALASKA in very late Feb/early March!!! :D :D :D :D :D 8)

Shasvre

Shasvre

BANE

BANE

BANE

BANE

A seller on ebay had a massive sale on the staff.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed