The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,964 times)

Rong

Rong

Drive is gewd,

The other choices are top notch aswell.

Vakarian

Vakarian

So i've decided to replace my Hauppauge HD PVR with a Blackmagic Intensity Extreme. Shelling out £189 for this bad boy.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Vakarian on Dec 30, 2013, 05:05:58 PM
So i've decided to replace my Hauppauge HD PVR with a Blackmagic Intensity Extreme. Shelling out £189 for this bad boy.

You planning on recording some gameplay?

Vakarian

Vakarian

Been planning on it for the last year basically. My situation hasn't really allowed it though. Until now.  :)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

What games do you plan on recording? Battlefield 4 and shit? Btw, the YouTube link to you channel isn't working.  :P

Vakarian

Vakarian

All kinds of crap really. But yeah, probably BF4, GTA, just whatever is popular. Maybe some tutorials and funny videos aswell.  :)

Yeah I know, I've been stuck trying to fix a few things on it...f**king Google+

Nightmare Asylum

Speaking of that youtube link, is there any way to attach websites to your account like that without syncing to Facebook?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Yup, you just have to put your username for whichever website in the box when you modify your profile.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Yeah I think so. If you go to modify profile, then modify forum profile, you can add a website title and URL which should then link underneath your profile picture.

Nightmare Asylum

Ahh, thank you guys. I actually just found it :D

FiorinaFury161

An extremely rare original 1982 button of Tears For Fears - "Pale Shelter" single cover  :D

Also got a great Xmas present: a stocking FULL of Japanese candy, including Puccho (gumis, soft candy, fizzy hard candy) and Ramen chips from my cousin in NYC (whose mom sent it over from Japan)!  :o

Rong

Rong

A bottle of 2005 cristal champagne For NYE

Lewking all classy @ the tram stop cause that's how we roll.

Vakarian

Vakarian

As much as im not really a fan of champagne, I do know that, that is a very swag drink indeed. :P Good choice.

coolbreeze

Quote from: Rong on Dec 31, 2013, 09:36:15 AM
A bottle of 2005 cristal champagne For NYE

Lewking all classy @ the tram stop cause that's how we roll.

Gonna be poppin' that Cris. Now all you need is some Alize.  :laugh:

Rong

Rong

Lol went to a massive park party and dropped half on the ground... Mother f**kers welcome to 2014 hahah

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed