The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,849 times)

AliceApocalypse

{Cringe} Sounds painful!  My worse was getting thrown through the windshield coming out of a straightaway and tumbling down the street.  It was totally my fault.  My daughter was adopted and this was right before the paperwork was finished to get her.  so now I don't ride like that anymore.  There is a track day planned, but that is a racing school.  Much safer  ;)

Vakarian

Vakarian

Thrown through a windshield?! Holy shit, must have some pretty gnarly scars from that one.  :laugh:

Rong

Rong

Oh god I hate reading these stories lol  :laugh: I keep reading the road pizza stories, thinking no Kevlar gear no ride lol

Really gives me second thoughts about using my bike as a commuter, the reoccurring thread is people just don't give a f**k, it's bad enough on my push bike.

AliceApocalypse

We are still riding though :)  A few trips the to ER and back is almost new.  These are extreme rides commonly referred to as "Code Red."  Just don't go on those yet.

As long as you pay attention, daily commuting is a great way to get around.  Saves gas, enjoy the view, and you get from point A to point B in a lot less time.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Yeah, the benefits and enjoyment that you get out of a motorcycle by far out weighs the negatives. Besides even if you do take a fall, chicks dig scars, right?  8)

Rong

Rong

Scars I can deal, being a paraplegic or a lt dan, not so much  :laugh:

If I was too scared I wouldn't have ordered the bike :)

Worst part is I know I'm going to end up with more than one bike, OCD styles 

Shasvre

Shasvre

Nightmare Asylum

My ticket to the midnight screening of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smug 8)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 08, 2013, 05:16:11 AM
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smug
He sure is with all that f**king gold.

Rong

Rong

Spending some coin on gear, my new arai xd4

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Omegazilla on Dec 08, 2013, 07:59:33 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 08, 2013, 05:16:11 AM
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smug
He sure is with all that f**king gold.

That smug Smaug :D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yup, indeed. The future was scenes in both of the first two movies were fantastic. Great sense of atmosphere, terrifying, and just really cool to look at.

Been wanting to build another model again, and when a friend told me about that one I got really intrigued. The same company is going to be putting out an HK Tank as well:

FiorinaFury161

Ordered today! Post-Tears For Fears musician Curt Smith's first solo album and single (C. Out). Great stuff!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed