The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,587 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Yeah, I hate how they always release a boxed set before any new theatrical release as well. They did the same thing with the Rambo movies. And then of course a new one once the movies was released on DVD, just so you would have to buy it twice.

First Blood

Gonna watch Rambo soon? 8)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Might as well. I saw it not too long ago, but since I watched the other three it seems like the right thing to do. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Cvalda

Cvalda

I have that :) Hope yours comes with the slipcover, mine didn't >:(

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 12, 2013, 11:55:22 PM
Excellent.

Did Dredd arrive yet, by the way? :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Cvalda on May 12, 2013, 11:56:34 PM
I have that :) Hope yours comes with the slipcover, mine didn't >:(

I ordered it used, so I'll surprised if it does. :-\ Really interested in seeing the movie for the first time, though.

Quote from: Shasvre on May 12, 2013, 11:57:48 PM
Did Dredd arrive yet, by the way? :)

Not yet, unfortunately. Hoping its here this week, though. Very excited to give it a watch.

Predator Queen

Sports bras
Really...tight...make me flat as a board as possible sports bras.  Oh dear I am going overboard with this cosplay. I will basically be a reverse trap

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Predator Queen on May 13, 2013, 06:41:28 AM
Sports bras
Really...tight...make me flat as a board as possible sports bras.  Oh dear I am going overboard with this cosplay. I will basically be a reverse trap
0_0

Eva

Eva

Quote from: First Blood on May 12, 2013, 09:49:18 PM
@ Eva just buy the damn thing! You'll thank me later. :laugh:
Maybe a 'Buy Dredd now!' pic (just with the Indy box instead) from someone on this forum would sway me in the desired direction...? ;)

Spoiler
[close]

Sports bras
Make sure to try out different brands, sizes etc. They can differ quite a lot from each other.

Blacklabel

Sports bras

lol? Who are you cosplaying as? :P

Predator Queen

Quote from: Cal427eb on May 13, 2013, 12:01:19 PM
Sports bras
0_0
What?

Sports bras
Make sure to try out different brands, sizes etc. They can differ quite a lot from each other.
[/quote]

Don't worry I did I spent about half an hour trying different types in the store.  I should live.

Quote from: Blacklabel on May 14, 2013, 12:40:13 AM
Sports bras

lol? Who are you cosplaying as? :P

A 14 year old Victorian boy.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Let me guess. Black Butler?

Predator Queen

He wins!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I is scared.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed