The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,241 times)

LarsVader

LarsVader

Quote from: Cvalda on May 07, 2013, 09:27:55 PM

Shouldn't be spending the money, but oh well.
ROWR!

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Can't be worse than Alien 2.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Looks like it was mauled by a rottweiler, and even he found it unpalatable.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Just a little, yeah. :D

But they did include reversible artwork, if you need a change from the 'tatty VHS' look. 

OmegaZilla

Godzillakuj94

Last thing I bought was the hardcover Iron Man Extremis arc. Only $14.00.

Nightmare Asylum

Haven't seen it since the theatrical release, and despite feeling like the ending was a bit rushed it was definitely my favorite X-Men movie. Can't wait to see it again.

PVTDukeMorrison

Mortal Kombat

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 09, 2013, 01:25:48 PM

Haven't seen it since the theatrical release, and despite feeling like the ending was a bit rushed it was definitely my favorite X-Men movie. Can't wait to see it again.

So you watched the X-Men trilogy? :D

Nightmare Asylum

Haven't seen the first two since some time between the releases of X-Men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men: First Class came out :D

Once First Class comes in I plan on rewatching the first two again and when I get my hands on the third one (hopefully before The Wolverine comes out, assuming I end up seeing it in theaters) I'll be watching it for the first time :P

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 10, 2013, 01:14:03 PM
Haven't seen the first two since some time between the releases of X-Men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men: First Class came out :D

Once First Class comes in I plan on rewatching the first two again and when I get my hands on the third one (hopefully before The Wolverine comes out, assuming I end up seeing it in theaters) I'll be watching it for the first time :P

Maybe I should stream the X-Men trilogy sometime. :P

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Bought the first four books in the "A song of Ice and Fire" series. Book store didn't have the fifth, cashier claimed it wasn't out yet, but the internet says it came out in 2011? Idunno.

Anyway, if the books are as good as the HBO series adaptation, I expect to have a really enjoyable experience reading them.  :)

xeno_alpha_07

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: KNIGHT on May 10, 2013, 07:06:02 PMBought the first four books in the "A song of Ice and Fire" series. Book store didn't have the fifth, cashier claimed it wasn't out yet, but the internet says it came out in 2011? Idunno.

A Dance with Dragons has been out for quite some time, so that's odd. :-\

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy them. I certainly did. :)

Lie

Lie

PS3 Super Slim 500gb

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed