The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,534 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 10, 2013, 11:14:37 PM
The middle... to put it bluntly, the middle of Season 3 is the worst part of the entire series (although it's still pretty good).
I could agree, for three episodes that are actually just past the middle ('The Woman King', 'A Day in the Life', and 'Dirty Hands'-- worst episode in the series, yet even that had the amazing Aerilon accent monologue from Gaius). That said, those episodes are bookended by 'Taking a Break from All Your Worries' and 'Maelstrom', two of the best episodes in the series.

SpaceMarines

"The Woman King" is by far my least favourite episode of the entire series. There were a scant few others that bordered on mediocrity, but that was the only that went damn-near being downright bad.

King Rathalos

3DS XL

and the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS XL case ;D

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

A Rob Zombie album on sale for $7.00. I rarely ever by music CD's anymore - it's all about iTunes.  :laugh:

Darwinsgirl

A Kenner Powerloader mint in the box for $12.00  ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Just DVD, not Blu Ray, but I've only seen these movies once each and I've been wanting to check them out again. I sense a Predator Trilogy marathon once they ship! ;D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Only once? :o

The first two Predator movies have great rewatch value.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I f**king love Predator 2.

TheLoneSpoon

Got this when it came out. I'm f**king poor. :C

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 20, 2013, 06:08:37 PM
Only once? :o

The first two Predator movies have great rewatch value.

Yep. Saw P2 on TV sometime between the releases of AVPR and Predators, and I haven't seen Predators since my initial viewing in the theater. So it's gonna be almost like seeing them for the first time :)

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Feb 20, 2013, 06:12:26 PM

From what I remember I think I preferred Predators, but I wouldn't be all too surprised if my opinion has changed. I've only seen a TV edit of Predator 2, after all.

Blacklabel

High 5 madafaka.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

King Rathalos

f**k yeah, such a fun movie. 8)

Rong

Rong

VOODOOO MADJIIICCCKKK MOOONNNNNN

Crazy Rich

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed