The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,644 times)

Predator Queen

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Oct 28, 2012, 09:04:23 AM
I went out to buy some last minute hurricane supplies.

Came back with these ...

Spoiler
[close]

.... Well then better stash it someplace the hurricane wont get it...OR keep it with you and talk to your new figures while your curled into the fetal possiton in your bathroom?

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Laufey on Oct 30, 2012, 12:28:01 AM
Quote from: Eva on Oct 30, 2012, 12:23:59 AM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Oct 30, 2012, 12:19:41 AM
Quote from: First Blood on Oct 29, 2012, 11:57:55 PM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Oct 29, 2012, 11:03:35 PM
Finally got my hands on Batman Forever at BigLots for 5 bucks.  ;D
For Val in skin tight rubber right? :D
Yeeup.
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Entertainment/images-7/val-kilmer-fat-beach.jpg

:D
Why are you laughing, Eva? Stranded whales are no joke. Somebody should roll it back into the water. :'(

I volunteer!  ;)

Eva

Eva

Why are you laughing, Eva? Stranded whales are no joke. Somebody should roll it back into the water. :'(

Oh, but it didn't strand, you see. It heard Amaterasu's dying whale noise from afar and came to shore to check it out. Maybe it mistook Amaterasu's outcry for a mating call...

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Eva on Oct 30, 2012, 12:35:17 AM

Oh, but it didn't strand, you see. It heard Amaterasu's dying whale noise from afar and came to shore to check it out. Maybe it mistook Amaterasu's outcry for a mating call...

:laugh:

NavyReservist

Well I bought Christmas for my parents, ET, Thor, Disney Fairy movie for my mom lol and a CD for her! They are great people just love their uniqueness lol :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

The little angel on my shoulder tries to convice me that I bought this movie because I knew it will be good.

Spoiler
The other guy keeps telling me it's because I knew Kirsten Dunst goes topless in this.

:-[
[close]

Predator Queen

Rice Bowl

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Ghost Ship [2002] on Blu-Ray

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Laufey on Oct 30, 2012, 08:25:29 PM
http://oi45.tinypic.com/mipte.jpg

The little angel on my shoulder tries to convice me that I bought this movie because I knew it will be good.

Spoiler
The other guy keeps telling me it's because I knew Kirsten Dunst goes topless in this.

:-[
[close]

:'(

I forgot about that film... I'll buy it shortly.

First Blood

Batman Odyssey by Neal Adams

I must have been delirious when I bought this. 'Da f**k have I gotten myself into. Full review coming soon.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 31, 2012, 03:14:30 AM
Batman Odyssey by Neal Adams

I must have been delirious when I bought this. 'Da f**k have I gotten myself into. Full review coming soon.

I did a Google search and the first thing that came up was The Complete And Utter Insanity Of 'Batman: Odyssey'. Sounds wonderful. :laugh:

EEV2650

EEV2650

a burger...exciting isnt it.

PREDATOR-HUNTER_2168

I didnt buy all this at once i bought them a few weeks ago :)

EEV2650

EEV2650

Impressive. Speaking of I need a new pair of casual shoes, gym shoes, and work boots. All my current pairs are worn out and falling apart.

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Oct 31, 2012, 05:15:52 AM
I did a Google search and the first thing that came up was The Complete And Utter Insanity Of 'Batman: Odyssey'. Sounds wonderful. :laugh:
I didn't think there was a Batman story that would top All Star Batman & Robin in sheer lunacy. This goes above and beyond. :laugh:

And picked this up today:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed