The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,482 times)

First Blood

Ah, I remember the days when one disc was enough. Now they throw everything in there but the kitchen sink. :laugh:

Coming Soon: 7 Disc Ultra Combo-Breaker Pack!

Nightmare Asylum

I actually have to return mine. It came with a bathroom sink, but I pre-ordered, so it should have been a garden hose :-\

RazorSlash

Don't bother, NA. The garden hose isn't even that good. It only sprays water. It doesn't work when I try to use other liquids, like Cola or Brisk Iced Tea. I mean, what's the point of a device that shoots liquid if you can't even use it to fire large amounts of caffeinated beverages down your throat, greatly risking death through choking?

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Eva on Sep 26, 2012, 01:51:39 PM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Sep 26, 2012, 01:03:19 PM
Ran out to buy Supernatural Season 7 yesterday.  :)

So you combined some running exercise with shopping? Excellent  ;)

I forgot to add the Titanic blu-ray to the Amazon order I just placed and it seems you're not allowed to combine orders when one of them is the super saver free of shipping fee. That's what I'm gathering anyway, so Titanic has to wait until next time  :(

I was so winded~

I bought both Titanic Blu-Ray, and Jaws Blu-Ray.  :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

delsaber8

delsaber8

Bought some pepper seeds to grow.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Preordered my prometheys 4 disc set ;D It also states that it will be available in just 4 days here in the Netherlands ^^ can't wait!

Terx2

Terx2

I brought Spore and Borderlands 2.

Quote from: Snowdog on Sep 30, 2012, 12:31:55 AM
Preordered my prometheys 4 disc set ;D It also states that it will be available in just 4 days here in the Netherlands ^^ can't wait!

Dat cover art :o

Blacklabel

Frank Miller's Batman Year One

:) finally arrived at my local comic book store :) went to pick it up today... will be reading in a minute  8)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

New socks. They're so comfortable, and their Halloween theme.

a university module... yeah.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Killer Croc playarts figure. :D duuude hes huuuge.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Shasvre

First Blood

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed